After three years

Someone like me

After three years :

At the busy road of Seoul, in Royal Royce car one beautiful lady was busy checking the files of patients .the driver was driving the car patiently as he don't want his mistress to feel any discomfort. But suddenly the car stopped with jolt which startled the mistress sitting at the back. She look up 

" what happen, Jun " the lady ask , fear crept over drivers face 

" mistress ,get out of the car and run .The goons are following us, I will distract them, run outside " driver shouts, the lady understands the situation  .she open the door and run as fast as she can  inside the alley . But unfortunately one of them saw her and told the rest of them and started chasing her . The lady was running without where she was going .She unknowingly runs deep inside the dangerous alley spot . The goons started catching up with her speed,  as one of them was about to grab her shoulder , she bump into the person .she was about to fall but the unknown person grab her and save her from falling . 

The lady look up and saw the face of person, the person is at least 5'11 in height  has an black eye, bruised face , shabby hair like it is not comb for months but the thing she find interesting was the dark blue eyes of the person. Its very rare to find a people with that kind of eye colour. The goons  stand few feet away from them. One of them shout -

" Hand over the lady, and run away from here. We will spare you "  

Other goons started laughing , they fail to notice a smirk forming in the unknown person face , she looks at the lady and understand everything .she shift the lady behind her. 

" how about you take her from here " the unknown person said while cracking her hands .

" as you wish kid ,but we won't spare you now " the leader said, all of them start to attack the person. But the person start breaking all of their bones. After many painful moans and sounds of breaking bones .The result was unexpected  the gains were lying on the floor in worse state and the unknown person was standing the middle with a bleeding forehead and hands. 

A satisfied smirk crawl in the face of the unknown person. The lady was shock to the core while looking at the scene which happen in front of her. She saw the person gives a her last look and start walking towards the other direction.  

She shout " Hey, wait what's your name " and runs towards her.  The unknown person turns around and said " Y/N" .the lady again got struck while looking at the person eyes , a strange feeling crawl inside her as she look at the state of person. She feels pain, sadness inside her heart . She step forward to check  the person forehead but person flinch at her gesture, she was again shocked looking the person , she thought why a person who looks not more than 16 years of age flinching at her.  Sure she have seen many case at the hospital while treating multiple patients as she is the best cardiologist in Korea and  her name was popular overseas.  She is Tiffany Jung, the wife of Jessica Jung the richest women in Asia , her wife is a royal born . Which makes her a duchess. Everyone knows her. She came out of her thought and saw the person was looking at her more like observing her. 

" you help me there, I can't thank you enough .you are injured come with me we will get your injuries patch up, dear " Tiffany said softly in her soothing voice.  The  Y/N shook the head  ,and was about to turn around. But Tiffany holds Y/N hands, 

" come on dear ,I am not gonna hurt you. If you want I myself will treat your wounds. I am a doctor " tries to get her consent . Tiffany heard the voice of her driver from the back 

" madam, let's go it's not safe her " driver said in hurry on lii y he knows how much trouble he is in. The other mistress loves her wife more than anything.   

Seeing no intention of Y/N getting agree to c on me with her, she choose to take the other way .She put her hand in Y/N shoulder which is thankful that Y/N didn't flinch at her and slowly put her ring near her neck.  Which has a micro needle that can be used to make person unconscious. As expected Y/N slip into unconsciousness state. She support Y/N not letting her fall in the ground .She is Suprise to notice how underweight she is, then also she fights group of man like a fighter . She calls out her driver and told him to support the other half of Y/N . 

Three of them move out of the alley and saw car at the same spot they left, there was three other cars with people who are bodyguards.  

She sighs , it's her wife doing. She must came to know this. Sitting at abroad then also she cares about them .She  is overprotective about everyone in the family. If she knows her wife enough which she knows ,her wife will be in her private jet  travelling her back to Seoul . She better prepare herself. 

She turn her head towards Y/N s face. She knows Y/N is gonna be angry at her but her first priority is to get this kid patched up. As her motherly instincts are anxious while looking at her state. 

—-----------__-----------------------------------------_----------------------

hello lovely readers, 

it's been a long time since I have updated .  I hope everyone is liking the new chapters. You can share your thoughts through comment.   Thank you to the subscribers and the readers.🤓😎