Help

Someone like me

Y/N pov 

At the age of 13 , many girls thinks about Justin Bieber,  puberty,  first crush,  new clothes , getting good grades ( this is some I guess )  also they start to get irritated by their parents constant pampering or you can say check ups .But this don't go for me , I can promise you I nowhere come near that boarder. Because for the girl like me surviving is the most important,  I think about things like how I am gonna have my next meal , or how to dodge attacks from the orphanage  owner so that I can have less painful bruises,  if I beat him. He lock me up in one of the room in basement,  trust you won't like to stay there for one week with no light,  food and water. It takes all your positive energy and filled you with negative thoughts.  I used to be scared of these rooms but now I am not,  cause I am different girl now. More like a monster or Lucifer right hand. I help people in going help.  If you want my service kindly do tell me.   *sinster laugh * 

Author pov 

A girl is walking in the dark streets with one cigarette  in hand and with  other hand in her pocket . From looking you can say that the girl  is a teenager and is tall for her age.  She  is wear in NH old looking clothes black t shirt and dirty black jeans with black overused snickers .But the girl has an dark aura around her .Suddenly she saw  four goons standing near expensive car and harassing two figures which looks like girls. She saw one girl shouting at the them and other is calling for help.  She laughs evilly and said " time to have some more fun " . 

                    She took steady steps towards them shout at the four men's  " LEAVE THEM "  all six pairs of eyes moves towards her and saw her smashing the cigarette  with her shoes. The goons started laughing and  one women and other girl who looks same age as her looking at her curiously.  

Y/n started cracking her bones and said " GO ON MAYBE ITS YOUR LAST TIME TO SMILE ,CAUSE  I SURE GONNA HAVE FUN IN BREAKING THOSE JAWS" . 

 " THIS GIRL WILL STOP US " leader start to laugh and walk towards her and said "  RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED "  while smirking looking at her body .

 Y/n smirk evilly and whisper in his ear " it's my pleasure to show the way to hell " and next minute he is on the ground with eyes wide open and jaw bleeding severely . She smiles again " you invited me not my fault " .

Other three get frightened but run towards her to attack . And same thing happen to them . At last all four Goons are laying on the ground bleeding badly with eyes wide open. Y/n laughs again sinisterly . The two females are shocked at what they saw . 

Y/ n looks at  two females coldly which gives them chills ,it reminds them of somebody and said " you rich fools don't you know this place is dangerous  , now go sit in your sedans and get lost from here " .

The women look at her Keenly , the teenage girl beside her whisper to her " mom,  she looks like sooyoen omma" .

Before  the women turn to Y/n , Y/n already disappeared from there .

 " joy,  sit in the car we have to get out of here now " women said to the girl.  Both women sit in their car and disappear from there too. 

 

---------_-----------------------------///////////-------------------------------

  hello,  lovely people. It's beautiful day and I decide to upload a new chapter for you people.  Guys I would like your comments on the chapters .i  would like to know your thoughts too.  

STAY SAFE  , STAY BLESSED. 

Author  😊🤓