Five

Protect You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Is Sanghyuk home?" Ask a woman. Jaehwan who open the door look at her weirdly.

"Emmm no, he's not. He still at the school. But, he will be back soon. So, you can wait for him inside," said Jaehwan. That woman nod her head as she enter the house. She look around the house before she sit on the sofa. Hakyeon who just walk out from his room walk toward the living room.

"Oh hello," greet Hakyeon as he bow slightly at the woman. That woman look at him up and down few times as she scanning that man. That woman just roll her eyes and ignore Hakyeon completely.

"Whats wrong with her?" Mumble Hakyeon as he walk toward the kitchen to drink some water. "Who's that?" Ask Hakyeon to Lily, the maid in Jung mansion.

"She is sir Taekwoon's exwife," told Lily that make Hakyeon's and Jaehwan's eyes become wide.

"Really?" Hakyeon look at the living room before he look back at the girl.

"Yes, she is. Its been long time since she come here. I think four years? After Sanghyuk was born, she never show her face. It make me wonder why she suddenly here," said Lily. Hakyeon tilt his head as he think where have he saw that woman. He know he has meet her before, but where?

"We're back!" shout Sanghyuk as he run into the house with Hongbin behind him. Taekwoon register Hongbin at the same school with Sanghyuk. Hakyeon and Jaehwan really feel thankful on that. "Hyung, we back!" shout Hongbin. Behind them, Taekwoon and Wonshik follow them closely as they smile looking at their action. Sanghyuk stop his steps when he saw a woman sit at the living room. Hongbin too when he realise that woman's existence. 

"What are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw that woman. 

"I just want to meet my son. Can't I?" Ask that woman that make Taekwoon scoff in annoyance. "You never want to meet him before. Why now?" Ask Taekwoon as he stand in the middle of Sanghyuk and that woman.

"Because he is my son. I just want to meet him," said that woman as she roll her eyes. Then she walk toward Sanghyuk and try to hug him. But Sanghyuk tak

Please log in to read the full chapter