Four

Protect You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon lie on the bed as he look out through the window. He can see how bright the day is. Suddenly, the peace moment got disturb by Hakyeon's phone. He take his phone and look at the caller. Who? Its a private number.

"Hello," Hakyeon answer the call, feel curious on the caller.

"Glad to know you still alive Hakyeon," said the caller. Hakyeon's face change immediately when he hear the voice.

"You also feel glad to know that I'm alive. Right, Hakyeon? Don't worry. That bullet just hit my shoulder. But not only my shoulder, my heart also feel hurt. You should not betray me, Hakyeon. I already told you, you are my favourite," said the caller that make Hakyeon freeze. 

"Sir... Sir Jungnam?" At last Hakyeon can say something. He feel too shock.

"Yes. Its me Hakyeon. Your favourite boss. Don't worry. We'll meet soon. I'll make sure both of us will be together again. And when I got you, I'll never let you go again," said that man before he ended the call.

Hakyeon eyes still wide as he look around nervously. Oh my god. What should he do? "Whats wrong Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon when he see Hakyeon's worried face when he enter the room.

"Taek... Taekwoon, he... he call me," said Hakyeon still shaking as he look at that man with teary eyes.

"You mean Kim Jungnam?" Ask Taekwoon after he think carefully. Hakyeon fastly nod his head that make Taekwoon hug that man tightly. He can see how scare that man is.

"He said he will come to get me. I'm scare," said Hakyeon as he buried his face on Taekwoon's chest.

"Don't worry. He'll not able to touch you. I promise. I'll protect you, okay?" Said Taekwoon as he rub Hakyeon's back softly and keep hugging the boy until he calm down. 

 

"What happen, Wonshik?" Ask Jaehwan when he enter the car. He got call from this boy, wanting him to pack his things and Hongbin's.

"From now, you'll stay at Taekwoon hyung's house," said Wonshik as he drove the car away that make Jaehwan feel uneasy. "Its not safe for you and Hongbin to be here. Hakyeon's boss call him and threat him just now. That man know Hakyeon's address. It possible he will come here. So, you two need to leave that house," explain Wonshik that make Jaehwan understand.

"Is Hakyeon hyung okay?" Ask Jaehwan worriedly. 

"Yes, he is. Don't worry. We will protect him," said Wonshik as he give a confident smile.

"Where we want to go, hyung?" Ask Hongbin as he look at Jaehwan.

"We'll stay at new place, Binnie. At Sanghyuk's house," reply Jaehwan that make Hongbin groan.

"I don't want to. I hate him," said Hongbin as he cross his hand on his chest.

"Why? I think he's a cute boy," said Jaehwan as he hold himself from laughing at that bo

Please log in to read the full chapter