Three

Protect You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaehwan hold Hongbin tightly. Loud bang can be heard by them. The shout and also cursing can be heard from outside the room. They are scare. Scare that man will kill them.

"Who the hell are you?" Jaehwan heard that man yell.

"I come to take Lee Jaehwan and Lee Hongbin," another voice can be heard by Jaehwan.

"What? Who give you permission to take them? Go now or else," threat that man before he start to scream in pain. After few seconds, someone knock the door softly.

"Lee Jaehwan! Lee Hongbin! I'm Kim Wonshik. I was send by Cha Hakyeon to pick you up," said the stranger. Jaehwan hesitate to open it. He afraid that just his father's trick to fool him. 

"You can call Hakyeon if you don't believe me," continue the man as he know what Jaehwan think.

Jaehwan fastly take his phone and call Hakyeon. After he got confirmation from his friend, he open the door slowly. He can see a good looking man standing in front the door. While his father is lying on the floor uncoincousness.

"Lets go, Jaehwan ssi," said the stranger as he lead him and Hongbin toward his car. Jaehwan look back at the hell house before he look at his brother.

"Are we save now? He will not find us right?" Ask Hongbin still holding his brother tight.

"No, he won't. We'll never go back to that house. Never," said Jaehwan. "Now sleep. You have not able to sleep last night. Sleep," Jaehwan put Hongbin's head on his lap and pat his shoulder softly. In few minutes, the boy fall asleep. Jaehwan smile before he lean down and kiss his brother's temple. He really will never go back to that house. Never.

"Emm thank you for helping us," said Jaehwan as he look at the driver.

"You're welcome. But, I just do what Hakyeon told me," reply the driver as he look at Jaehwan through the mirror 

"Still you have help us. By the way, I'm Lee Jaehwan," Jaehwan introduce himself.

"I'm Wonshik. Kim Wonshik," the driver introduce himself with a beautiful smile.

 

After Wonshik leave, Hakyeon lie on the bed as he close his eyes tightly. He feel regret to move suddenly like that. "Are you okay?" A beautiful voice reaching his ears nicely. He open his eyes slowly and look at the owner of the voice.

"I'm fine. Just feel little bit hurt because of my own fault," reply Hakyeon as he smile to show that he's just fine.

"Thank you," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand softly.

"For what?" Ask Hakyeon as he tilt his head.

"For saving my son. Thank you so much," reply Taekwoon. 

"I'm just do what other people will do. I'm glad to help him," said Hakyeon as he look at sleeping boy beside him. 

"He is my everything. If anything happen to him, I don't know what will happen to me," said Taekwoon as he brush Sanghyuk's hairs softly.

"Sorry if you think I'm rude, but can I know where is his mother?" Ask Hakyeon. He feel so curious on it actually. Taekwoon just let the question hanging for a while that make Hakyeon become more guilty.

"Its okay if you don't want to answer. I know its quite rude for me to ask this personal thing to

Please log in to read the full chapter