One

Protect You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon sigh heavily as he walk toward the car. His boss left his coat in the car and want him to take it for him. That man really like to bully him. "Why I need to follow him here? Whats important is what kind of meeting done in a hotel?" Nag Hakyeon as he open the car door and take the coat that lying on the backseat. As he walk back to the elevator, he can see a boy running out from the stairs. He though it just a normal thing so he just ignore him. But when he see few men also come out from the stairs, he know there something wrong happen. He fastly hide behind one of the pillar and peak to see what actually happen. The men separate to find that boy.

"I should stay away from this thing actually. Its look dangerous," mumble Hakyeon as he take a deep breath. Then he can see the boy crawling not far from him. Hakyeon carefully run toward the boy and hug him from behind. He fastly close that boy's mouth using his hand to stop him from screaming.

"Shhh don't shout. I'm not the bad guy. I just want to help," whisper Hakyeon. That boy nod his head fastly. Hakyeon release his mouth slowly and make the boy look at him. "Lets go," said Hakyeon as he hold the boy's hand and pull him toward the elevator.

 

The men still searching for that boy when they saw a man standing in front of the elevator One of them want to stop that man but he already enter the lift and disappear. "Well, the boy is not with him," mumble that man to himself.

Hakyeon release a relief breath as he open his coat. That boy jump down from Hakyeon. He's small and fit perfectly behind the large coat. It hide him perfectly from those men. He then bring the boy to the room where his boss should be there. But when he open it, there's no one. He just shrug his shoulders and lead the boy into the room.

"Here, drink it first," said Hakyeon as he give a glass of water to the boy. 

That boy take the glass and drink it fastly. Hakyeon smile as he look at the cute boy. He take the glass when that boy alreafy finish drinking the water.

"So, let introduce ourself. I'm Cha Hakyeon. You can call me Yeonnie hyung. You are?" Hakyeon start the conversation.

"Emm I'm Jung Sanghyuk," reply the boy as he look at his fingers.

"Sanghyuk? I'll call you Hyukkie. Can you tell me what actually happen? Who are they?" Ask Hakyeon as he sit beside the boy. Sanghyuk keep looking down as he hesitate to tell the man who he just met or not.

"Don't worry. I want to help you. How can I do that if I don't know what kind of problem that you faced right now," said Hakyeon softly. He hold Sanghyuk's hand tightly to ensure him that its okay for him to tell the truth.

"They kidnap me," told Sanghyuk that make Hakyeon gasp in shock. "They kidnap me to threat my dad," continue the boy as he start to cry. Hakyeon fastly hug the boy and rub his back to calm him down. When Hakyeon sure that

Please log in to read the full chapter