fame

I've found you!!

Huh, it's been 2 weeks now and this crazy feeling won't stop.. I should've not taken this job

"BOO"

"Waah!!" Seohyun was surprised by the sudden alarming appearance of Kai.

"Hahaha!! Seo, your soo cute when your surprised" Kai laughed at her.. Yes, she and Kai became so close within 2 weeks that they're almost inseperable and no, they're not together because they have this brother-sister relationship..

"Yah! Why did you scare me you moron?" Seohyun frowned..

"You were thinking so hard which made me want to scare the hell out of you!!" Kai smiled "Anyway, where you thinking about your fame? Did you get chased by fans already? Thanks to me of course you looked beautifull." Kai started blurting out..

"Wait, what do you mean fame? What fans? And me being chased by people, why?" she boringly said.

"You mean you didn't see it? You didn't see this month's magazine issue?" Seohyun looked confusingly at Kai.

"Gosh Seo, it was released a week ago!" Kai started finding something in his bag, after rumaging he gave her this month's magazine issue. "Here, this is the last one this week. I just bought it because last week it was really sold out.. I'm such a great photographer"

Seohyun looked at the magazine. That can't be me! she thought. The woman in the picture was very beautiful and charming..

"Seo, you okay? You don't like it? Come on, you look great in that picture" Kai said assuringly.

"Seohyun" Yoona called her "Hyun Joong wants to see you, now"

"Talk to you later Kai"

Kai gave her a smile before she left.

 

At Hyun Joong's office...

"Seohyun" he said as Seohyun came in "Please sit"

Seohyun sat at the chair infront of Hyun Joong's table.

"What do you want to talk about sir?" She formally said to him

"Please, I'm not that old. Call me Hyun Joong" he nervously laughed. Damn! Why am I tensed?!

"Please go straight to the point, Hyun Joong" the last words were so hard to pronounce..

"Within a week, the magazine for this month is already sold out and the people want more. You're really something Seohyun" He smiled at her..

Wait? Did I see him smile? It's my first time to see him smile.

"Seohyun, the fashion world wants me to introduce you to them. They want to meet you" 

The fashion world??!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the very late update.. i've got school to worry about and there happens to be an earthquake here.. thanks for the support!!