Exceptional

I've found you!!

“Exceptional”~

Both of them were surprised by the guy that appeared out of nowhere.

“Kai” Hyun Joong said.

“Well, is she the new model?” the guy named Kai asked. Hyun Joong nodded in return. “She does look exceptional”

Kai faced Seohyun and smiled.

“Hi! My name is Kai, glad to finally meet you! I’m going to be your photographer”

“I’m Seohyun. I’m glad to meet you too” she smiled in return.

“Well, as you now both know each other, you can start the photo shoot” Hyun Joong said with a bored expression. The two bowed before him and left the office.


"Amazing" Hyun Joong sighed

 

(Camera clicks)

“Seohyun turn to the left, there you look great. Okay now face here, that’s it.” Kai said

They took hundreds of pictures of her in 10 different clothes and hundred different poses.. Wow, being a model is much harder than I thought.

“Okay, that’s it for today! Good work everyone” Kai cheerfully said.. How could a guy like him stay cheerful and energetic after 3 hours? She thought.

“Seohyun” she didn’t notice Kai beside her already “You did a great job on your first day!”

“Thank you”

Kai finished his work quickly and submitted the pictures to Hyun Joong. At Hyun Joong’s office..

“Here, these are the pictures I took earlier. What do you think?” Kai said. Hyun Joong stared at the lovely images on his table. They were all lovely. They were all Seohyun…

“I know, I’m a great photographer” Kai smirked “I’ll be leaving then” Hyun Joong nodded back not taking his eyes off the pictures. Kai turned to the door and left..

"How could you look so innocent yet so beautiful at the same time?"

 

 

 

“Hyun! How was your first day as photographer?” Taeyeon asked as she opened the door..

“Unnie, you surprised me..” Seohyun said

“How was it?” Hyoyeon asked while walking towards her with a spoon on her hand. They must’ve eaten before me..

“Umm, I didn’t get in as photographer actually” she admitted

“Then what is your job?” Tiffany asked, a little bit confused

“I’m..” she couldn’t say it. It was a big thing for her

“You’re a what?” Taeyeon repeated

  “I’m a” she took a deep breath “model”

“MODEL” the three shouted in chorus

“Yes you heard me right. A model” the three stared at her in amusement

“Our little baby is now a lady!” Taeyeon broke the silence and came to Seohyun to hug her

“I’m so proud of you maknae” Tiffany came over and joined the hug

“So how did you end up as model than being a photographer?” Hyoyeon asked, still confused. She broke the hug.

“My boss said that I’m better off as a model than a photographer. He said I’ve got the looks and spirit to be a model”

“Maybe he’s into you?” Hyoyeon teased which made Seohyun blush.

“I, it’s n-not that..”

“Oh my gosh! You’re stammering! You like your boss don’t you?” Taeyeon teased which made her blush more.

“Seo Joo Hyun is all grown up” Tiffany said with a big smile on her face. They all laughed at her. She just looked away and went to her room..

To think of it, when she saw Kim Hyun Joong that morning, her world stopped turning and her heart rapidly beating. She could feel her blood running faster through her veins. She could hear the sound of her heart.

 

What is this crazy stupid feeling? Kim Hyun Joong, did you really make me fall for you that fast?