confession

I've found you!!

"Where are you dragging me?" Hyun Joong said in an irritating tone as Yoona dragged him to what looked like a green house.

Yoona faced him, her eyes were full of determination..

"Kim Hyun Joong!"

"What?"

"Do you trust me?" Yoona asked.

Hyun Joong paused for a moment to think.


"Well?"

"Well-"

"Do you?"

"..."

"Hyun Joong!"

"Fine! Aish! I do! Happy?" He answered in a high tone.

"Better" Yoona said with a victorious smile on her face. She then opened the door of the green house for Hyun Joong and pushed him in.

"The hell! Im Yoona, I swear I'm--"

"Good luck!" Yoona stuck a tongue out before she closed and locked the door.

Hyun Joong sighed in defeat. He looked around. The place was definetely a green house. It was full of plants that he couldn't even name. But the place still looked great. He then noticed a long brown hair facing a bunch of orchids. That must be a girl. But why didn't she hear him when he came in? Earphones. She was wearing earphones. The girl then suddenly turned around. Their eyes met. His jaw dropped.

 

"Hyun Joong?!"

 

"Seohyun??!!"

 

"Why are you here?"

"How did you get here?"

They both said at the same time. They blushed and looked down.

"Yoona dragged me here" Hyun Joong said first.

"Same with me" Seohyun said softly.

There was a moment of silence.

 

"Guess we're stuck here" Hyun Joong broke the silence.

"Yeah"

Hyun Joong walked towards her then he paused a bit as he took off her earphones.

"Seohyun-ah"

Seohyun flinched a bit. Nervous of what Hyun Joong was going to do to her.

Hyun Joong gulped. He stared deeply into her eyes.

"I have something to tell you"

"Yes?" Seohyun looked at him with those soft eyes.

If she does love Nickhun, then I'd look like a fool. But, I love her. I need to tell her.

"I thought I could always controll my self. I always had my way. But I lost all my selfcontrol. Everything became senseless when I'm with you. I can be the person more than I am. I know I may not be as caring as Nickhun or as funny as Kai but I could be more. I love you Seo Joo Hyun. I thought that I could never find my other half. But I found you! I just wish I could've found you earlier" Hyun Joong said tears streamed down his face.

He heard Seohyun laugh. He then saw her tear stained face but with a beautifull smile plastered on his lips.

"I think Nickhun or Kai wouldnt mind"

"What?"

"I was never their's to begin with"

"But I heard you said you loved Nickhun"

"Pabo. I did. But I found you"

Hyun Joong's eyes widened with happiness.

"So, you're just gonna stare at me?" Seohyun said with a smirk.

"I love you" Hyun Joong said and leaned in for a kiss when..

 

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Yoona came in with Kai, Sunny, Kwangmin and Youngmin.

"What th-"

"Yah, Kim Hyun Joong, you better thank me for setting you up with Seohyunnie!" Yoona said as she laughed.

"I'm soo glad hyung found the one he has always been looking for!" Kwangmin pretended to be crying.

"I wish I had a girlfriend too" Youngmin giggled cutely.

"Seo~ whatever happens, I'll always be right behind your back and if Hyun Joong hyung breaks your heart, tell me. I'll break his bones" Kai said as he gave a peace sign to Hyun Joong.

"This is soo cute. You're very lucky to have a guy like Boss here, Hyun" Sunny said as she took a picture of the two love birds.

"You're wrong Sunny. I'm very lucky to have a girl like Seohyun" Hyun Joong said as he planted a soft tender kiss on Seohyun's lips.

The crowd gasped and then all turned to laughter and clapping.

 

Love really does something to people. It has that effect that makes people change. But we all have to admit, love is really something that blows most of us away..

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chap would be the last.. thanks for loving this fic!!

lots of love,

seomate_seobaby