Chapter 5

Let Me Hold You

"Make sure you tidy up the guest room. Someone will stay there for a while," order Mrs Han before she leave the mansion to meet her friends. Hongbin follow her order nicely and start to tidy up the room. That mansion has few maids. But that woman still want her to do that kind of job. She already warn the others to not help Hongbin. As she change the bed sheet, suddenly she can hear the sound of door lock that make she turn around. 

"Taesan ssi, what are you doing?" Ask Hongbin as she take few steps backward. 

"I want you so badly Hongbin. I can't hold it anymore," said Taesan as he walk closer to the girl. Hongbin fastly run toward bathroom and lock it. 

"Hongbin, open this door now. Or you want me to break this door," shout Taesan as he bang the door hardly as he try to open the door. Hongbin just keep silent as she hugging herself on the toilet bowl. She let that man keep banging the door until he stop. But, she does not dare to open the door because she afraid that man still there. Hiding and waiting for her to open the door. She does not leave the bathroom, until she hear someone talking from outside.

"Sanghyuk, I miss you so much," its a girl voice that make Hongbin become curious. She open the door softly and become shock when she saw her husband is hugging with another woman.

"Ho..Hongbin, what are you doing here?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at the girl shockly.

"Emm mom want me to tidy up the guest room. I... I leave now," said Hongbin as she look down to hide her disappointed face. She fastly walk out from the room and go to her room. 

She sit on the bed as she cry. Why it feel so hurt. She already saw her husband hugging and flirting with other women before, but why it still feel so hurt like this. She keep crying and does not even realise Sanghyuk enter the room. He stand not far from his wife as he look at her sadly. He really hate to see her crying like that. He really hate it.

He kneel in front Hongbin and hold her hands tightly. He kiss the hands before he look at the crying girl lovingly. Slowly he hold Hongbin's cheek and wipe the tears using his thumb.

"Don't cry. Please," said Sanghyuk with his sthumb keep his wife's cheek softly. But that girl still crying as she keep looking down to avoid Sanghyuk's stare. "I'm sorry," continue Sanghyuk before he give a peck on Hongbin's forehead.

"N... no. Its not your fault. Nothing to be sorry. Its just... its my own fault. I know you don't like me. You hate me. I should not have this kind of hope in me. I should...," before Hongbin can continue her words, Sanghyuk shut her with his lips. They keep kissing deeply until they feel desperate for the air.

"Don't talk like that," whisper Sanghyuk as their nose still touching. "I already fall for you. And it my fault to not realise about that sooner. I'm sorry if I'm too stupid to realise my own feeling. I'm sorry for all mistakes that I did to you. I'm sorry. But, never said that I hate you. Because I love you," confess Sanghyuk that make Hongbin look at him with her wide eyes.

"Don't say something stupid like that again. Please," whisper Sanghyuk before he crash his lips with Hongbin's. 

Hongbin's tears fall again but it different now. She cry because she feel so happy. Her husband love her too. She can feel her body fall down on the bed with Sanghyuk's body pressing her. She put her hand on Sanghyuk's chest and clutch the shirt as she deepen the kiss. While Sanghyuk's hand already under Hongbin's skirt, touching her thigh.

"Sanghyuk!" Call someone that make they stop their activity and look at the intruder.

"Kyuri, don't you know how to knock?" Scold Sanghyuk as he glare at the woman.

"I'm sorry for being a er," said Kyuri with face that clearly not sorry at all. Hongbin can't face the woman as she feel so embarrassing with their position right now. But, Sanghyuk still does not move his hand from Hongbin's thigh.

"If you're sorry, can you leave now? I want to continue what I'm doing right now," said Sanghyuk as he look at his shy wife before he give a peck on Hongbin's lips. She slap Sanghyuk's chest playfully as she mumbling how shameless he is.

"But, I need you to accompany me. I need to buy some things at the mall. Please," reply Kyuri with desperate face. She hate to see them in position like that. It should be her to lie under Sanghyuk, not Hongbin.

Sanghyuk then stand up and walk toward Kyuri that make the girl smirk, though that the man want to accompany her. Hongbin pout as he feel quite sad when her husband leave her alone on the bed. "How about if you ask Taesan hyung to accompany you? You two are so close and already sharing your bed together. So, he must be happy to help you," said Sanghyuk as he push Kyuri out from his room before he slam the door and lock it.

"We need to make sure we lock the door after this," said Sanghyuk as he walk toward his wife who looking at him ily. Hongbin keep lying there with her skirt slightly lifted, revealing her white milky thigh. Her eyes look at Sanghyuk in lust as she breath heavily while bitting her lips.

"Don't seduce me like that," Sanghyuk return to his position as he glare at his wife hungrily before he crash his lips with Hongbin's again. His hand find his way to Hongbin's thigh again and another one opening her dress button. They continue their hot session without care about the people outside their room.

 

While outside the room, Kyuri feel so angry at Sanghyuk for pushing her out from the room. "I will make sure you become mine, Sanghyuk," said Kyuri as she glare at the door. 

"I will help you for that," said Taesan as he walk closer to the woman.