Chapter 11

Let Me Hold You

"Kyuri has been caught by the police. She will be charged for attempt murder. She will not disturb your life anymore," told Wonshik. They already got back from hospital and now they are at Sanghyuk's house to rest.

"Thanks god. She deserve that. She almost kill Hongbin and our star. Not only that, she also almost kill Hakyeon noona. I never though she can act like that," said Sanghyuk as he shake his head. He know that girl is bad person. She cheat on Sanghyuk before. But he never though she willing to do something stupid like that just to get him back. Is she crazy? After cheating on him, she want him back. What make she think he will accept her back. 

"Hyukkie, Taekwoon oppa just call me. He said Hakyeon unnie already wake up," told Hongbin. She walk toward her husband with relief smile on her face. She insist to stay and wait at the hospital. But, Sanghyuk does not allow her. He afraid she will faint again like before. Taekwoon also advise her to go back home and rest for a while. He will be the one who accompany Hakyeon at the hospital. He promise he will call her when Hakyeon already wake up.

"Really? If that so, lets go to the hospital back. But, after you eat," said Sanghyuk as he hold Hongbin's hand and pull her toward the dining table. Jaehwan already cook the foods for all of them. 

"But, I can't wait to see Hakyeon unnie," reply Hongbin with pout lips. "She is safe now. Taekwoon hyung with her right now. So, don't need to worry," Sanghyuk lead his wife to sit on the chair before he sit beside her.

"We also should give they chance to be alone. They need time for that. Let give chance to Taekwoon hyung. He's so worried on Hakyeon noona. And he must want to stay with her for a while," continue Sanghyuk that earn agree nod from Hongbin.

"Lets eat first. Then, we'll go to hospital to visit her," Sanghyuk push the bowl that full with foods in front his wife. Hongbin who still pouting open . Waiting for her husband to feed her. Sanghyuk smile before he hold the spoon and feed his lovely wife. 

"So sweet," Jaehwan look at them with adore smile on her face. 

 

Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand tightly with wide smile on his face even when his eyes still fill with tears. He feel so happy when Hakyeon finally wake up. He does not want to leave her alone. He scare. He scare she will leave him. He scare she will close her eyes forever. 

He deadly worried when he saw her lying on the bed like a dead person when he enter the room. With pale face.

He hold Hakyeon's hand tightly as he pray for her to be safe and wake up. He want to see her smile. He want to see her beautiful eyes. He want to hear her sweet voice. And after hours waiting and pray, Hakyeon finally wake up. Taekwoon give a peck on her cheek before he dash out to call the doctor. 

"Stop crying. I'm already okay," said Hakyeon as she hold up her hand and wipe the tears stain on Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon smile bitterly before he hold Hakyeon's hand that holding his cheek and lean on it. Feeling the warmness. 

"You don't know how worried I am when Hongbin told me what happen to you. You just got shot, Hakyeon. You almost die. You... you...," Taekwoon can't continue his words as his tears continue to fall down. 

"I... I thought you will leave me. I thought I will lose you. I thought I can't told you how much I love you, Hakyeon. I thought I'm already late. Hakyeon, I love you. I love you so much. I can't live without you. Please. Please don't scare me like this again. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to live without you," continue Taekwoon with his tears keep flowing down. 

Hakyeon smile softly when she hear Taekwoon's confession. "Are you really need to wait until something like this happen to me to confess to me?" Tease Hakyeon that earn glare from Taekwoon with pout lips. He look so cute that make Hakyeon's smile become wider. She hold up her other hand and hold Taekwoon's neck before she pull him down until their face almost touch. Their nose already touch and they can feel each other breath on their face. Hakyeon shift her eyes from Taekwoon's red eyes with his cute lips. 

"I wait for your confession for long time enough. I love you too, Taekwoon. Since forever. Love you so much. And I promise to not leave you. To not scare you again like this. I'm sorry for making you cry. And I love you too," said Hakyeon with wide happy smile on her face. Taekwoon blink his eyes for few times before he also smile. Feel so happy to hear and know that his bestfriend love him too. He also scold himself for not confess to her much more earlier. He already waste his times. He can be with her much more earlier if he confess to her. And he regret on that.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you want to kiss me?" Ask Hakyeon that bring Taekwoon to the reality. He can see the girl pouting her lips. Make she look so tempting and delicious. 

He cup Hakyeon's face softly before he lean down and capture Hakyeon's plump delicious lips. The lips that he always dream about. The lips that he craved for long time. Hakyeon close her eyes when she feel the soft lips on her own. They keep kissing deeply until both of them desperate for air. Taekwoon lean his forehead on Hakyeon's as they breath heavily because of the kissing.

They suddenly laugh as they keep staring at each other. Feel so happy when they can hold each other without doubt in their heart. Feel so happy when they can proudly show their true heart and feeling.