Chapter 1

Let Me Hold You

"Sanghyuk, I want to go back home. Sent me back please," said Hongbin as she hold her husband's arm.

"Can you stop disturb me? If you want to go back, go by yourself," yell Sanghyuk as he pull back his arm before he give his attention to the woman beside him back. Hongbin take few steps backward as she look at that man before she walk away to find way out. She never been in a club before. She's here because her husband drag her here.

As she walk to the way out, someone grab her arm. "Let me go!" Yell Hongbin as she pull back her hand.

"Of course no. I'm craving for you for long time. You think I will let this chance away," reply Jeongyi as he pull the woman toward the club's bathroom. 

"Let me go! Don't you realise, I'm your friend's wife," yell Hongbin as she struggle to escape. Jeongyi push the woman to the wall and pin her. He lean down to kiss Hongbin with his hand already roam on Hongbin's thigh. That woman already in tear as she shut her eyes tightly. "Stop there Jeongyi. Or you want me to stop you," said a voice that make that man stop his action.

"Hakyeon, long time we don't see each other," said the man still not moving from Hongbin.

"Well, I don't really want to meet people like you. Now, move away," Hakyeon kick the man that make he stumble back. Releasing the poor woman. Hakyeon fastly stand in front the woman and glare at the man. "How dare you. You know who is this woman? She's Sanghyuk's wife. Your exboyfriend's wife. Don't you feel jealous on her?" Said Jeongyi as he look at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon turn around and look at the woman with a smile before she look at the man back. "No, I don't. Me and Sanghyuk already over. Why should I feel jealous on her? Man like him who can't take care of his wife is not worth for me to sad for," said Hakyeon as she smirk.

"You already know she is Sanghyuk's wife. How dare you want to her?" Hakyeon glare at that man angrily. That man laugh as he look at Hakyeon.

"Sanghyuk does not mind. Look, he does not even care about her. He married with her because his mother forced him. He does not even want her," said Jeongyi that make Hongbin look down sadly.

"Don't use that kind of excuse. You are an and bastard," said Hakyeon that make the man feel angry with her.

"Just go away. Don't interfere with my business," yell Jeongyi as he hold Hakyeon's hand and try to push her away. Hongbin hold Hakyeon's arm tightly as she feel scare. Hakyeon take this chance to step on Jeongyi's feet that make he groan in pain and release Hakyeon's hand. She then hold Jeongyi's collar and hit his head with her purse hardly.

"You bastard. You think I will let you destroy this innocent girl. You really want to search for dead. I really don't like you since the first time we meet. First, you want to try me and now you try to this girl," yell Hakyeon as he keep hitting the man's head.

"Hakyeon, whats going on?" Ask a man as he look at Hakyeon who still hitting that man and the crying girl behind her.

"Just want to dispose this rubbish from this world," reply Hakyeon with her hand still moving.

"Last warning, you disturb her again. I will kill you," warn Hakyeon as she glare at Jeongyi before she punch him hardly. That man fall down and fainted. Taekwoon look at the man in pity before he walk toward Hakyeon and the woman that he does not know.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the shaking girl behind her.
Hongbin nod her head as she still crying.

"Taekwoon, take off your jacket," said Hakyeon that fastly obey by that man. Hakyeon take the coat and put it around Hongbin's body.

"Let us sent you home," said Hakyeon as she put her arm around Hongbin's shoulder and lead her out from the bathroom. As they walking out, she can see Sanghyuk still there drinking with his friends and women. She shake her head before she give her attention to the shaking girl again.

 

"Thank you so much for helping me and sending me home," Hongbin bow to Hakyeon and Taekwoon.

"You're welcome. If you free and need someone to talk, you can go to my cafe," said Hakyeon as she smile at the girl. In the way, they talking about themselves. Not really, Hongbin just answer Hakyeon's question while that girl keep talking about herself.

"I will. Thanks once again," said Hongbin before she enter the mansion.

"Who's she?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the mansion curiously.

"Remember Sanghyuk? She's his wife," told Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at her shockly.

"Your face just now are so funny," Hakyeon laugh as she point her finger at Taekwoon's face.

"You realise whats you're getting into? If his mother know about it, she will disturb you again," said Taekwoon worriedly.

"Don't worry. I'm not afraid of her," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at her confusely.

"If that so, why you leave Sanghyuk before?" Ask Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him.

"Because I don't love him," reply Hakyeon as she smile. They stare at each other before they heard loud noise come from the house.

"What's that?" Ask Taekwoon as he look toward the mansion.

"Its come from the backyard," said Hakyeon as she enter the mansion and walk toward the noise. 

"You think I want you to be my daughter in law? If not because my dead husband's will, I will not allow you married with Sanghyuk. But, when I think back, its better like that. I able to make your life become more miserable like this," yell Mrs Han as she push the girl until she fall on the ground.

"But, why? Why you hate me so much, Madam?" Ask Hongbin as she look at the woman in teary eyes.

"Why? Because of your father. He dare to hurt my heart. You know what, I love him so much but he easily throw me away and get married with your mother," said Mrs Han before she take a bucket of water near her and pour it on the girl.

"Now, you the one who need to get punish by their mistakes," continue Mrs Han before she leave the soaking girl alone. 

Hongbin just sit on the ground as she continue to cry. She want to go back to her uncle's house and leave this place. She already feel hurt with their harsh treatment to her. Suddenly she can feel someone her hairs that make she look up. She fastly push that hand away and stand up before she take few steps away.

"What do you want, Taesan ssi?" Ask Hongbin without looking at the man.

"I'm so pity of you. Just leave Sanghyuk and come to me. I can protect you from my mother and also from him," said Taesan, Sanghyuk's brother as he move closer to the girl.

"My answer is still same. I will never leave Sanghyuk. Even if I leave him, I'm not going to you," reply Hongbin before she run into the mansion fastly. 

"I will get you, Hongbin. And when I success to do that, I'll never let you go," said Taesan as he smirk before he walk into the mansion. 

"You know what, I'm going to save this girl," said Hakyeon as she look at the mansion. She will not let this matter away.