Chapter 12

Let Me Hold You

"Unnie," call Hongbin as she walk into the room with red eyes. Hakyeon open her arms to hug the girl when she throw herself at Hakyeon. Of course softly and carefully. She does not want to hurt her unnie. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Its all because of me you get hurt. I'm sorry," said Hongbin in her cry. "Its not your fault. I already promise you that I will protect you," Hakyeon rub the crying girl's back softly. 

"By the way, are you okay? The baby? You both do not get hurt right?" Ask Hakyeon as she push the girl softly and put her hand on Hongbin's belly.

"We both fine. Thanks to you. You save us, unnie. Thank you," reply Hongbin with smile on her face. 

"I'm glad I can save you two," said Hakyeon. Sanghyuk who just watching those two not far from them walk closer to them. "Noona, thank you so much. Thank you. I don't know how can I pay you back. For your sacrify to save my wife and also my child. I owe you a lot. Thank you noona," said Sanghyuk as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. 

"If you really want to pay me back, you need to take care of my dongsaeng and also my nephew," reply Hakyeon as she pat Sanghyuk's hand softly with smile on her face. 

"I will noona. I will and I promise. I will not allow anything bad happen to her. I will protect them. Both of them," Sanghyuk look at his wife lovingly. "But noona, we do not know yet our star is he or she," continue Sanghyuk as he change his look at Hakyeon. 

"I'm just guessing," Hakyeon  just shrug her shoulders. "Oh, hi Jaehwan and Wonshik. How are you two?" Ask Hakyeon when he realise those two presence there.

Taekwoon already go back home to change his clothes and also take a bath. That after Hakyeon force him to go back home. He does not want to leave her alone. But Hakyeon convince him that she will be okay and the others are coming. So, there nothing that he need to be worried for. At last, he surrender and go back home. But, he promise to come back as fast as he can. 

"We just fine, unnie. Its should be us who ask how are you," reply Jaehwan. She walk closer to the bed and sit beside Hakyeon on the bed before she hold Hakyeon's hand. 

"Well, I already fine and better. I really hope I can discharge already. I miss my cafe," reply Hakyeon with pout lips. "Noona, you still need to rest. Next week maybe the doctor will allow you to go back home. Your wound is quite deep you know," nag Wonshik. Hakyeon roll her eyes when she hear that boy's nag. 

"Yeah, I know. But, I'm bored. I want to go back home and cuddle with my new boyfriend. I admit this bed give quite advantage to me. I can cuddle with him much more closer because the space is quite small. But, I want to sleep on my own bed and my own house," said Hakyeon. While the others look at the woman curiously when she mention her new boyfriend. 

"You mean finally Taekwoon oppa confess to you?" Ask Hongbin that earn eagerly nod from Hakyeon. "Finally," said Sanghyuk when he got the confirmation from that woman. He know they both like each other. But they are so dense. He though when Hakyeon give him chance before he can change Hakyeon's heart. But he can't. That heart never been his and will never been his. He admit its quite frustrated to see those two.

"Congrates, unnie," wish Jaehwan as she hug the woman softly. "Yeah, congrates noona. Finally that friend of yours man up and confess," wish Wonshik. He know about their stories from his lovely wife. She keep shipping those two.

"Thank you guys," Hakyeon smile widely as she feel so so happy. 

 

 

"Here, take this," Sanghyuk give a plate full with meat to Hongbin. "Thanks," the woman give a peck on her husband's cheek before she bring the plate toward the table where the others couple are waiting for them.

Today, Hakyeon already allowed to go back home. And to celebrate that, they make barbecue party at Taekwoon's backyard. He insist for the party to be done there because he said Hakyeon will live there soon. So, its mean it is their house. 

They keep talking as they eating. Talking on random things. As they munching the meat that perfectly grill by Sanghyuk. When Sanghyuk join them, the others start asking him about the baby. Like if he already has a name for him. Yes, Hongbin is pregnant with a boy. Hakyeon is right when she call the star her nephew. 

Jaehwan and Wonshik also announce a happy news to them. Jaehwan is pregnant. Only two weeks. After almost a year they get married, Jaehwan finally pregnant. That make both of them feel so happy. The others keep congrates Jaehwan and Wonshik for their happy news. 

"I hope I will get that kind of good news too soon," whisper Taekwoon that make Hakyeon slap his arms softly. "Marry me first. Then we'll see if we will get the happy news too or not," whisper Hakyeon back. 

"Just wait. Next month we'll be married. Or maybe next week," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon give judgeful glare before she give her attention to her friends back. Think that Taekwoon is just playing. Well, she really does not know how long her mother and Taekwoon's mother wait for this moment. If Taekwoon said he want to get married with Hakyeon next week or even tomorrow, they will prepare everything for them. No joke.

 

 

Sanghyuk and Hongbin sit side by side at their veranda. Feeling the cold breeze on their skin. Looking at the beautiful moon and stars. Sanghyuk hold Hongbin's tighter before he kiss her temple lovingly. That make Hongbin turn her head and stare at her husband lovingly.

"I love you so much Hongbin. Sometime I ask myself what have I did in my previous life when I able to have a wonderful lovely wife like you. You are so perfect for me. I'm so lucky to have you," said Sanghyuk with his hand caress Hongbin's hairs softly. Hongbin smile shyly as she look down. 

"Well, I'm lucky too. Having you as my husband. You take care of me. You love me. You make me feel happy. You make me feel like I'm home. You hold me when I need it so much. I love you too my husband. I love you too," reply Hongbin. Sanghyuk smile before he lean down and kiss his wife. Softly and slowly. Just an innocent kiss but still sent flutter and butterfly in their heart.

"Thank you for still forgive me. Thank you for keep waiting me. Thank you for letting me hold you everytime. Everyday. Everynight. Thank you," said Sanghyuk before he kiss Hongbin's forehead. They smile at each other for a while before they continue staring and enjoying the night view. With Hongbin's head on Sanghyuk's shoulder. With Sanghyuk's arm around Hongbin's shoulder. With their hands hold each other. Its perfect. Perfect night for both of them.

 

THE END~

(Thank you for reading this stories. As usual, please forgive me for any mistakes that I did in this story. And please support and read my other stories. Thank you~)