28th July

My Lover Till Infinity

The days have passed by, Wheein and Moonbyul have explored some parts of the city. They have been to 4 districts so far. But today is a special day. Today is their 6th anniversary, and today will be the day that Moonbyul proposes to her beautiful lady.

While Moonbyul was still sleeping, Wheein thought about their 6 years. How they have overcomed every fight, how their love grew stronger. She thought, what would have been if Moonbyul didn't transfer that time, what if they would have never met? Would they still be loving each other? Would she be with someone else? All these thoughts crossed her mind until she remembered when she found the ring in their apartment. She talked to herself; What if today she will propose to me? It will be the death of me. It's impossible to be looking at such beauty, kneeling down in front of you, asking for your hand. For your life. I would even accept that proposal when it would just be me standing in the kitchen and her asking me.

She takes a look at her lover and a very bright smile crossed her face. What if she said was true? What if today is the day?

Finally, Moonbyul woke up. Wheein didn't realize it. She was too deep in her thoughts that she didn't see reality anymore. 

"Baby? Baaaby? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYY!", Moonbyul yelled at her, but nothing would work.

Moonbyul has shaken Wheein. "O-o-oh you're awake. Good morning sleepy head."

"Where were your thoughts at?", "At us.", Moonbyul giggled. "Happy 6th anniversary, my princess."

"Sandeul suggested us to visit the giant wheel and take a ride at 2p.m, he said the view upon whole Vienna is beautiful", Wheein was afraid of heights, she was already afraid in the plane. But a giant wheel?

"D-do we really have to do it? Can we take the one for the kids?", Moonbyul laughed at her lover. "Honey, I'll be there, don't you worry. I'll hold you.", Wheein nodded. "I guess..I can do it then."