20th July

My Lover Till Infinity

It was a morning as always, but this time it was Moonbyul who had to wake up Wheein.

She cuddled Wheein close to her, kissed her cheek and whispered: "Princess, wake up~"

Wheein smiled, she pulled Moonbyul closer to her and begged her to sleep more.

"You can sleep in the plane later. But we have to go soon.", "Alright, help me up and dress me up please.", Moonbyul smirked, "Are you sure you want that?"

"Oh god Moonbyul, please behave."

"I cannot guarantee for anything..", Wheein ignored what her lover said and pulled her close for a kiss. "Now help me, pabo."

"Alright so, we're dressed up, have packed our stuff and-", "Yeah, it's all alright my baby. Now let's go, the taxi is already waiting for us. I will take your luggage." 

"Hehe alright. Leeet's goooo!", Wheein and Moonbyul ran downstairs to catch their Taxi. Sitting in the taxi, she texted her friends

BYUL0245

We're in the taxi on our way to the airport!

BYUL0245

Where are you all now?

SANDEULINATION

I am happy to see you all. Especially an engaged couple. ;)

HYEHEYJIN

Excuse me but Yongsun and me exist too

PAINTMEBLUESUN

Yes!! We exist!!

SANDEULINATION

Chill, I am happy to see TWO engaged couples. <3

HYEHEYJIN

Now that sounds better

HYEHEYJIN

Yongsun and me are in the plane already.

BYUL0245

I'm glad to hear that! 

BYUL0245

What about you, Hani & Jin?

WORLDWIDEHANDSOME

Well actually

AHNHEEYEONNIE

We're with Hyejin and Yongsun in the plane.

AHNHEEYEONNIE

I didn't wanna let my little sister fly alone.

HYEHEYJIN

I hate you for that.

BYUL0245

Alright, Wheein and me will be at the airport in 45 minutes. See you guys!

HYEHEYJIN

See you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long drive, the couple arrived at the airport. Moonbyul took out their luggages.

"Our plane should be KR7856"

"Alright, let's go then!!"

Wheein and Moonbyul ran to catch their plane. 

As soon as they found their seats, they sat down. Wheein rested her head on Moonbyul's shoulder. Moonbyul recalled some memories. She remembered when 6 years ago, they met in Hongdae and Wheein rested her head on her shoulder. She started to smile brightly remembering that, knowing she might become her wife in no time.

"Wheein?", Wheein made a sad expression. She didn't like it only being called Wheein by her girl. "Wheein who? I don't know what a Wheein is."

"My princess, my love, my-", Wheein giggled. "What is it my beauty?"

"I love you."

"I love you too. How long will we sit in the plane?"

"10 hours babe, but you can sleep, just keep resting your head on my shoulder."

"Alright..", Wheein fastly fell asleep and it felt like the flight was over soon.