Will You Marry Me?

My Lover Till Infinity

5p.m, in Vienna. 

"How do you like the view from up there?", Wheein looked at Moonbyul, aggressively answering. "Well I don't know I don't wanna look down, I will no look down. I just wanna get down soon.", Moonbyul, unlike others, wasn't even a little bit annoyed. She laughed at Wheein. 

"Look, baby, nothing can happen. I will hold you. Okay?", "Forget it I won't look."

"But there is a park with a lot of flowers. Wouldn't you like to see it?", Moonbyul smiled at Wheein only to her a no.

"Fine, okay. But we will walk there later. I know you will love this.", Wheein nodded, hoping the ride will end soon.

After the ride ended, Moonbyul smiled at Wheein, not stopping to stare at her. Her mind was all at the proposal. Soon, she received a text by her dad.

DAD

Hello there. We are waiting at the park.

DAD

We've set up everything. You're ready to go.

MOONBYUL

Thank you dad. See you soon.

"Baby..Give me your hand. Let's walk to the park. I have something planned for us.", little did Wheein suspect what is gonna happen. Ever since she saw the ring, she couldn't stop thinking about Moonbyul proposing to her. She cannot wait any longer. She intertwines her fingers with Moonbyul's and keeps walking close by her side.

"Honey, when will we be there? I am a little afraid. Are you gonna kill me?", Moonbyul laughed hardly, she couldn't believe what she just heard. "Of course not."

They finally reached the park, Moonbyul has spotted her friends and her father behind the bushes. They pointed to a spot they should walk to so they could surprise the soon to be fiancee's. Moonbyul leads Wheein to the spot and holds both her hands. Not stopping to look each other in the eyes, Moonbyul gathered up all her guts and started to speak up:

"Jung Wheein. My love. The one who has been with me for 6 years now. I wanna thank you for your love, care & patience with me. I know, sometimes I'm a pain in the ", Wheein giggled, Yongsun listened carefully and then whispered in Hyejin's ear: "..I will kill you if they get married before us."

"I know, we fought often, but we have overcome it all. When we moved in together, I felt happy. Very happy, waking up to the one I love the most is my favourite thing to do in the morning.", Wheein smiled, tearing up by the words Moonbyul told her. She saw Moonbyul looking at the bushes and gave her a confused look: "Honey? What's there?"

"NOW", Moonbyul shouted. Wheein saw all her friends and even Moonbyul's father coming out. She felt so surprised. She was left speechless. She looked at the balloons going they were holding. Then at the letters. "Guys, what are they for?", Everyone looked at Wheein with a smile and even teared up, they felt so happy for their friend. Sandeul, who would always be quiet, has told her something: "Wheein, I think it's time to return your attention to Moonbyul"

"Wh--", she turned her head to Moonbyul. But this time she wasn't standing infront of her. No, she was kneeling down. She couldn't believe it, she didn't believe this moment was real. She couldn't say out a word. 

Moonbyul took Wheein's hand. She looked at her, it was time for her. 

"I love you. So much. And I feel so happy and honoured that I am having this moment with you now. It's been 6 years and we should take this a step further...Jung Wheein, will you marry me?"

Wheein was in a shock. She has always wished for this moment to happen. It felt so unreal, she gave a quick look to her friends, tears were falling down from her face.

"I..Of course I will marry you! I wanna be your Mrs. Moon!", Moonbyul got up from her knees and pulled her fiancee in a tight hug and kissed her passionately.

 

Wheepup! Congratulations!!

Moonbyul! You made it!

Wheein! I am pleased to call you my daughter-in-law in no time!

 

They got all kind of positive wishes. They celebrated into the late night.