[ Chapter 6 ] Ricochet

Black Bullet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months later, Momo and Yui have finally quit their bad smoking habits and their relationship has been going very smooth. Taeyeon and Yui had patched their misunderstandings and Yui felt that her feelings for Taeyeon has grown less and less, eventually until she just feels like they're best friends. 

"Yo Taeyeon, Momo." Yui grinned and gave them a wave, garnering small laughter from the two girls. "Nice to see you both~"

The three made promise to meet up afterschool to go to the amusement park together since Baekhyun said that he had something else important to do. Bull; Yui called. But the nice and understanding person Taeyeon was, she dismissed it easily. 

"Let's go!~"

Taeyeon tried her best to stay out of the couples way as they walked, often trailing behind slowly until Yui mentions it and she has to jog back up to them. It repeated a few times and Momo eventually linked her arms with Taeyeon, not letting her be the third wheel. Bright lights and happy laughter filled their ears as they made their way towards the entrance. Momo immediately leaped up to the cotton candy vendor and pointed to the big cotton candy shaped as a UFO. 

"Yui-chan~" She whined, putting on her practiced pout that made Yui submissive to her wants. "Pwease~"

"Haha, alright." She pulled out her hard-earned money from working part-time at the convenience store and bought Momo the sugary snack, then she turned to Taeyeon. "Do you want one too Tae?"

She shook her head, too shy to ask for one that was shaped as a hamster but knowing her best friend, she bought the hamster one anyways. 

"You didn't have to." Tae smiled brightly, grabbing the stick from Yui and taking a huge bite on the animal's . 

"Don't worry, everything is on me today." Yui boasted, pulling a weird contorted face. 

They continued walking around, scanning the rides and vendors and Yui made sure to occassionally ask the two if they wanted anything. Whilst enjoying their ice cream on a bench, the three saw a scene that made them drop their ice cream; Baekhyun was kissing another girl in front of them, unaware of their presence. Yui turned to the side to catch Taeyeon's expression and saw that she was tearing up. Momo comforted the Korean girl and Yui stood up, angrily marching towards Taeyeon's now ex-boyfriend. Her presence was noticed and Baekhyun turned around to see a fist flying towards his face. He staggered backwards and fell in a bin, the onlookers laughing at him and taking pictures.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter