[ Chapter 4 ] Chance

Black Bullet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...my head..." 

Yui groaned as she clutched her head, hoping that it would ease the dizziness and Momo handed her some medicine and a glass of water. Yui shot a grateful smile before gulping the water and popping the medicine in . 

"We're going to school in 10 minutes so change up." Momo said and then closed the door. 

Yui pulled herself up, brushed her teeth and changed into her uniform with a hoodie under the blazer. She walked down and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket, munching it as she and the others walked down to the bus stop. 

"Give me a bite." Momo opened like a goldfish and Yui shoved the apple in . "Ouch, meanie."

The refreshing sound of Momo taking a bite of the apple made Yui giggle. 

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you two are a couple." Chaeyoung said bluntly as she held hands with Mina. "You look cute together."

Momo glanced hopefully towards Yui and saw that she had a shy smile on her face. Yui suddenly pulled Momo by the waist and cupped her cheeks with her right hand. 

"Then should we go out then Momo?" Yui smirked and Momo unconsciously nodded her head.

"I-I love you Yui!" The words slipped out of and then she instantly covered with her hands. 

"O-O-Oh.." Yui let the grip on Momo's waist go and she took a cautious step back. Momo began to tremble, knowing that she ed up real bad. "..Really?"

Momo nodded and hung her head low in shame. 

"I-I'm sorry Momo, you know I like Tae--"

"I know." Momo interrupted Yui, feeling tears b in her eyes.

"H-Hey, don't cry Momo." Yui stepped and patted Momo's back comfortingly, hoping to calm her down. "I...How about this? We can spend some more time together and I might develop feelings for you?"

Momo sniffed. 

"Come on, stop crying." Yui cooed. "Let's go, the bus is here."

Now, it was Yui who was comforting Momo who was trying to her best not to cry loudly in the silent bus. She consistently rubbed circles on Momo's hand and let Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter