[ Chapter 5 ] Reconciliation

Black Bullet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you following us?"

Baekhyun scowled and turned around, his arm slung around Taeyeon's shoulder. Momo just glared at the couple and scoffed at the amusing acusation.

"I don't remember this cinema being yours. It's open for the public." Momo fired. 

Yui wanted to defend the girl, but she was too busy trying to ignore Taeyeon. She looked absolutely stunning in casual clothes, pulling off even the most simplest of wears. Baekhyun just muttered a 'whatever' before pulling Taeyeon into the cinema. Yui gave an apologetic smile at Momo who just shrugged it off, saying that it was fine. 

"We're here for a good time so don't worry about it." Momo smiled gently, kissing the girl's cheek. "Let's go."

Yui nodded and entwined their hands together, trying to push the doubt and troubles out of her mind. She felt terribly guilty for using Momo as a rebound despite the Japanese girl insisting it was fine and the least she could do was treat her well. They entered the dark room together and found their allocated seat that was near the middle, the perfect spot to view the screen from. Yui was sure that God was hating on her since she had been placed right next to Taeyeon and Baekhyun. 

"Jesus christ..." The pair heard Baekhyun mutter under his breath and Taeyeon just played with her fingers, not lifting her her head. 

"Here you go baby~" Momo cooed, lifting up a popcorn to and she accepted it happily, returning the favour by giving Momo a popcorn as well. "Mmm, thanks~"

Yui was sensitive to the girl next to her and every time Taeyeon repositioned herself, her head would threaten to turn around to see what was going on. Halfway through the movie Slenderman, Yui had the urge to go to the restroom and excused herself. She entered the bathroom and slapped her face multiple times.

"Get your together Yui, you've got Momo!" She hyped herself up and splashed her face with cold water. 

The creaking of the door made Yui loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter