I want you stay with me!!!

My Previous memory!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later, Sehun and Eunjung really divorce. After that they never meet again.  Sehun worried about Eunjung because she nowhere to go. 

Eunjung work at a restaurant and she got to stay at the owner house.  Mean,  all staff stay there.  She work really hard to forget her past. She keep get her past memory back. She saw how Sehun and her getting married. She know that she was so happy that time.  But Sehun lied to her.  She can't accept the fact. She then make a decision to forget him. She applied to work at Japan's branch and she got that.  She then moved to Japan as soon as possible. 

But for Sehun, he stay alone at his house.  He can't forget Eunjung.

"Sunbae, let's eat.  You look so terrible." Said Jiyeon. 

"Arasso. Jiyeon ah,  gumawo.  For always come here for taking  care of me. " Jiyeon keep come to his house. She was so worried about him. 

"Sunbae, why don't you forget her and started the new life.  I always here for you." Jiyeon smile. 

"Jiyeon,give me some time because i need to forget all of the memories." Sehun smile.

"Arasso. " Jiyeon smile. 

 

At Japan. 

"Konichiwaa." Boram just arrived at her workplace.  Boram is Eunjung's housemate. Eunjung now are assistant at kitchen with Boram. 

"Unnie.  Why are you so late? " Eunjung ask. 

"Yahh. I just meet my crush.  He smile at me.  Look at that table.  He is so handsome right?  I need to learn Japanese language more." Boram show Eunjung that person. 

"Unnie,  he was korean. He just talk to me when i take his order. " Eunjung said. 

"Chinca? " Boram ask. 

"Deee. How can you like him but you don't know him too much. " She laugh. 

"I never talk to him. I just saw him from a far. " Boram smile. 

"Aigooo. His name is Chanyeol." Eunjung said. 

"Yahh..  How can you know his name? " Boram sulking.

"He told me when i finish take his order. I think that i have seen him before.  But,  i forgot." Eunjung punch her head slowly. 

"Is he your friend before?  You can't remember everything right? You just remember a little bit. " She said. 

"Maybe." She said. 

"Why are you resting during your work? Quickly sent the food to customers." Their boss come. 

"Yes, boss. " Eunjung said.  Their boss was Japanese.  They talk in Japan.

"Eunjung, there someone want to see you outside." A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter