The Day it's happening

My Previous memory!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How do you feel today? " Sehun come to her ward. 

"I am good. But, who are you? " Eunjung ask. 

"You don't remember me?  We just meet yesterday." Sehun said. 

"Mr Park.  May i see you for awhile? " Ms Kim, the doctor suddenly come. 

"Why is she like that doctor?" He ask. 

"I hope you calm down. She need a further treatment. I will introduce you to my friend. Maybe he can help her.  Eunjung has a problem with her memory. Her memory reset everyday. I don't know until when but bring her to do treatment." Sehun was so hurt when heard that. 

After that, he heading back to Eunjung's ward. 

"Nunaa,  are you okay? " He smile. 

"Nunaa?  Am i your sister? But,  our face is not same." She said.

"We are not real siblings. My parents take you from orphanage when you were 12 years old. After you discharged from hospital, you will stay with me.  I will take care of you. " He hug Eunjung. 

"Daebak. My brother are so cute. Many girl must be jealous of me." She smile. 

After a week she was discharged from hospital.

"This is our house.  It was so big.  Why did that place is empty. I think it was a place for hanging up the picture frame. Are you taking out the picture there? What picture there?  Our family?" Eunjung saw an empty place at the wall.  There is a frame mark there.

"Ahh,  that frame was broken.  I will make a new one. " He smile. 

"My room? So big." He laugh.

"Yes.  That's nunaa room. Take a rest now.  I will cook for us." He smile.

"Khamsahamida." She smile. 

After finish cooking, the both eat. 

"You are not just cute but you cook so well.  You are so nice." Eunjung touch Sehun's face.  Sehun remain silent. He is about to cry that time. 

Tomorrow morning:

"Haaaaaa Haaaaaa" Eunjung was scream from her room.

"Nunaa,  why,why?" Sehun was so panic. 

"Why i am here.  Who i am and who are you?" Now, her memory reset again. 

"Nunaa. You are Park Eun jung and you are my sister.  That was our picture.  From today,  you need to see this picture every morning to make you know. " He was so tired. 

"Mian." She stopped screaming.

"Okay.  I want to make our breakfast now.  Go and bath. After that go downstairs. I am working today.  Your friend will come here and accompany you." He give Eunjung the towel. 

                       *********************

"Soyeon noona,  i left her to you.  Please call me if you need anything. Thanks for helping me." He smile.

"Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter