I am tired

My Previous memory!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual Eunjung always screaming in the morning. Sehun has to wake early everyday. Sometimes he sleep at Eunjung's room.  Not sleep on the same bed but he sleep on the sofa at her room. Sehun look terrible everyday.  He can't focus on his work while his mind is at home.  Sometimes he almost go crazy to make Eunjung calm.

"Sunbae,  are you okay?" Jiyeon come at his office.

"Jiyeon,  i am okay." He answer.

"Thinking about your sister? How is she doing now? "Jiyeon ask.

"Ahh. Yes.  But i am okay.  She needs time." He said.

Today Eunjung was doing her treatment at hospital. Sehun left her with Soyeon.

"the doctor was so handsome. You are lucky." Soyeon smile.

"I know right." Eunjung smile.

"Soyeon,  the truth is i remember something. It's about wedding's dress.  A baby.  I don't know why i remember those thing." She said. 

"when did you remember that? "Soyeon ask. 

"I think yesterday.  I don't forget today.  And today i remember about the accident. It's been a month i am do this treatment. And i already saw what i lost before.  But,  i don't know what it is." Eunjung said. 

"You need to remember again.  But don't forced yourself.  Slowly remember. " Soyeon said. 

While Sehun went to his aunt house.

"Auntie,  where is uncle?"Sehun ask. 

"She got a meeting outside. Let's in. " She ask. 

"Eunjung is at hospital right now.  I will go and take her after this. " Sehun said.

"Sehun,  i think that you should marry now.  At least you got someone that can take care of you." She said. 

"I need to take care of Eunjung. I already promised her.  My late parent also want me to protect her." She said. 

"Until when?  What if she never remember?  You will be the most who got hurt." His auntie said.

"Auntie, give me time.  I need to go now." He then going to take Eunjung. 

At hospital :

"Sehun, come here. " Eunjung called him. 

"Nunaa.  Gwenchana? " He ask. 

"Dae." She smile. 

"I want to told you something." Soyeon whisper to his ear.

"What it is nonaa? " He curious.

"Eunjung remember something." She said. 

"She will forget it tomorrow. " He said.

"No.  She said that she remember it yesterday and today she told me.  That's mean she gain her memory back. " Soyeon said.

"I hope so." She replied shortly. 

After that they heading home. 

"Nunaa, are you remember something about me?  About us? " Sehun ask.  They just arriving home after sent Soyeon b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter