Always by my side

My Previous memory!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is at his room. He can't sleep after what happened to Eunjung today. 

Sehun P. O. V

What if you remember everything and then you left me. I don't want you go away from me. I afraid if that day comes. You are the one i have now. I will take care of you before. 

Flashback:

The first time i saw you when both of us in middle school. That time i am just 9 years old and you 11 years old.  We maybe me not born on the same year but i always want to be your older brother.  When you and me enter the high school, you always got bullied by your classmates because you are orphan and that time i was there.  I become like your older brother.  i love you more than myself.

You are the someone who always smile. Who always give me the support.  When my parents gone, you are with me. I want to told you that i need you the most. 

Our parents died after 2 years you fell into coma. They want me to take care of you. You are sleep too long until i don't know how to get close to you like before. 

Now,  i will tried my best to close to you like before. 3 years i wait for you to wake up and now you already wake up.  Noona saranghaeyo. 

End of P. O. V

Eunjung got a dream that night. "I promise that i will take care of you until i die." Said that man. 

"I love you.  I will take care of our child you taking care of me." Eunjung just got pregnant. 

Eunjung suddenly awake from her dream.  She now remember slowly.  And her memory never reset everyday.

She went to Sehun's bedroom and sleep at the sofa at his room.

"Noona.  Hey,  why are you sleeping over here?" He tried to wake her.

"Sehun, may i ask you something? " Eunjung just wake up. 

"Sure. " He nod.

"Am i married before? Am i pregnant before? " She ask.

"Aniii.Why? " Sehun replied.

"I keep dreaming about it. " Eunjung said. 

"It's just a dream. That's nothing. " Sehun replied again.

"Sehun, go and bath now.  Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter