Chapter 4

Love Rain

"But can I please have my phone back...?" The singer pleaded. Her phone was the only hope. Only her phone could get her out of that place but unfortunately, it was confiscated. It was gone... Now Yuju is stuck for the longest time and could only pray for the best...

But Sinb became more and more open as time went by. She wasn't as fierce before. She started treating Yuju better bit by bit as time went by.

Meanwhile, Yuju was still doubtful about Eunbi's agenda. She often question herself why Eunbi was doing that to her. She tried asking Eunbi about the exact reason why the barista kidnapped her, but was always rejected.

But on a particular day, when Eunbi wanted to spill the beans and reveal the real exact reason of kidnapping the artist, something unexpected hit Eunbi hard on the heart.

Eunbi heard Yuju singing her latest song. It was the song she performed in the cafe...


Even after time, it’s the same

Why did you have to leave me...?

If it hurts this much

You know I still love you...

I thought it’d heal when the scar forms

I did everything... But nothing worked...

But I guess you can’t help it with love

Would you please come back?

You don’t get numb from love just because you do a lot of it

Why did you leave...?


That hit Eunbi so hard, that she broke down and started crying. The clueless Yuju stopped singing as she heard sobs from behind. She turned around, and saw the barista breaking down on the floor.

"Why are you crying..? Are you alright...?" Yuju went closer to Eunbi. "Hey... Don't cry..." Yuju had no idea what was happening. One moment she was singing, and the very next moment Eunbi broke down.

"Why...? Why'd you have to leave me? You know how much I love you..." Eunbi broke down once again in Yuju's embrace.

Yuju's scent was exactly like Eunbi's ex. It was lavender. Eunbi cried harder at the scent. It made her recall how her ex always smelt like when they cuddled.

"Why?" Eunbi began punching Yuju's shoulders, pushing her.

"What did I do...? I didn't leave you..." Yuju became more clueless. "And you said you love me...? How is that possible?"

"You don't understand... You don't understand how much I love you..." Well, of course, it was meant for her ex, Yerin. But Sinb took Yuju as her ex.

Poor Yuju... The most innocent and clueless victim ever... But what could she do? Kill Eunbi? No way! Escape while Eunbi's asleep? Impossible... There wasn't much the artist could do, except obeying Eunbi while she prays for the best....

Eunbi started venting her anger to the poor artist, still regarding Yuju as her ex and her punching bag. Beating Yuju up for no reason, treating her well for a moment but abuse her the very next moment.

The poor clueless artist did nothing. But was still abused by Eunbi. She often cries alone at night, frightened and hurt at the same time while Eunbi was too... Both were frightened. Both were hurt. But they didn't know how each other felt. Eunbi were frightened to love again, fearing that she would be hurt once again while Yuju, was frightened by the way Eunbi rashly acted, fearing that the barista might go crazy and hurt her again.

Yuju didn't understand why she was the one who Eunbi kidnapped. Why can't it be other people? Why was it her?

On the other hand, the whole world was looking for the lost idol. News were everywhere, reports and articles after articles of the missing idol. The whole world was going crazy because of the missing idol. The managers did everything they could to find the idol, they even hired investigators to search for the artist, but little did they know, she was stuck with a love psychopath, abused and hurt.

Eunbi's condition was unstable. She was going through the weirdest mood swings ever. From cuddling to beating the poor artist up. But again, what could the poor artist do? She didn't do anything much, except enduring what she's going through...