Chapter 3

Love Rain

Yuju cautiously consume the food, enjoying and at the same time racking her brains about the reason why Eunbi did that.

"Why exactly are you doing thi-this...?" The poor frightened artist stuttered.

"I have my reasons. Now shut up and just finish your food." The artist couldn't do anything much, and could only follow the barista's orders.

After the torturous meal, Yuju  fearfully stared at Eunbi, gesturing that she's done eating. "Done eating? Now go take a shower."

Yuju stared at Eunbi in disbelief, at the same time puzzled and questionable. "What about my clothes...?"

Eunbi went into her room and got a set of fresh clothes with a pair of new lingerie. "I bought this new set of lingerie a week ago and I haven't wear it. You can wear it."

Yuju slowly took it from Eunbi, still not taking her eyes off the barista. "If you want to kill me then just do it already..."

"I already told you, I'm not killing you. Gosh, how can an artist be so annoying?" Eunbi spoke in an impatient and irritated tone.

"Where's the bathroom...?"

"It's in the master bedroom." Eunbi pointed to her room. "And don't you try anything funny."

"I can't. Even if I can, I won't. Although I still don't understand why you're doing this, but I won't do anything stupid to land myself into trouble."

"Good to know. Go shower." The poor singer went for a shower, while Eunbi washes the dishes.

Yuju came out after a while. "Where do I put my soiled clothes...?" The confused Yuju turned to Eunbi, holding up her soiled clothing.

"You can just put it in the basket beside the washing machine. I'll do the laundry afterwards" Eunbi went for a shower, before turning in with Yuju.

The next day, Yuju's disappearance was on the headlines. It was all over the media. Rumours and assumptions, gossips and news were everywhere.

'Missing artist Choi Yuju'

'Artist went missing after a live session in a cafe'

Yuju received endless calls and messages from her managers, asking about her whereabouts. She didn't dare answer, fearing that her phone might be confiscated. But there was one very particular call, from a very important person. It was Dokyeom, her boyfriend.

Yuju and Dokyeom was in a relationship for the longest time, but no one knew. Not even her manager knew about them. Dokyeom just received news about her girlfriend being missing, and was worried. He wanted to look for her girlfriend, but his packed schedule was stopping him. His managers were also an obstacle. He couldn't do anything, except giving her missing girlfriend a call to check if she's safe.

Yuju didn't pick up, neither did Dokyeom gave up. He kept calling and calling, until Yuju gave in and answered.

"Hello?"

"Babe, where are you?"

"I'm at-"

"What do you think you're doing?" Eunbi, who just got out of the room saw the singer talking secretly on the phone, and thought she was calling her manager. She snatched the phone from Yuju, ending the call aggressively.

"Confiscated. I told you not to do anything stupid." Eunbi glared at her

"Give it back. And I wasn't.."

"Who were you talking to then?” Eunbi raised her voice slightly.

"My boyfriend..."

"You weren't even supposed to be on the phone"

"But why...?"

"No one's supposed to know about your whereabouts." Eunbi wanted to throw Yuju’s phone away, but disposed her thought.

"But can I please have my phone back...?" The singer pleaded. Her phone was the only hope. Only her phone could get her out of that place... But it was confiscated. It was gone... Now Yuju is stuck for the longest time and could only pray for the best...