Yunho

Dance With Me

There I was again on a bed of black silk. I was not alone. I was tangled with another. It was the faceless stranger from before. His was towards me while he was holding onto the monsterous me. I could hear moans and heavy breathing. 

Then I heard a name. It was said as moan. I leaned closer to listen. Again I heard a name. my eyes immediately looked to the faceless stranger as the creature who looked like me moaned Yunho's name. Suddenly the shadow that had been over the stranger's face lifted and I seen Yunho's face. 

I gasped. Yunho was the faceless stranger that I had been dreaming about. 

Before I could say or do anything everything went black. I opened my eyes and my room was washed in daylight. I sat up in bed. 

"Yunho!" I said loudly. 

I waited for him to come in but no one came. I stood from my bed but remembered that my robes were undone. I pulled them around me and went into the next room but found that he was not there. 

He is gone?

Suddenly my doors were pushed open and in came the servants to prepare me for the day. As I am readied I am reminded that today was the beginning of the spring season. I am to help my sister to give thanks to whatever gods for this new year and hope that it is plentiful. I am dressed in festive robes and ushered to the temple in a grand ceremony.

I spend a few hours in the temple on my knees. After it is all done I leave the temple. My legs ache. 

"Jaejoong." I hear my name and turn to see my sister following behind me. She catches up to me and takes my arm. "I heard your new slave became your concubine. What would your future bride think?" She wore a sly smile on her lips. 

"My wife is my wife and she is to take priority over my concubines besides my concubine is still my slave. I put him there after they begin to kill the slaves. He is nothing more." I said as I tried to keep what happened last night at the back of my mind. 

She nodded and pulled at my arm. "Come lets go play where the tales of the old kingdoms are." 

"But we are not children anymore. Besides we still have to prepare for the dinner tonight." I tried to pull my arm away from her. 

"Just this once." She held tight to my arm and pulled me with her. 

I sighed and let her pull me away. 

The place where the old kings lie. Its a temple where the historians constructed and in the walls there is etched all the known tales of the fallen kings. No kings lie there physically but in memory they are there. 

I run my hands along the not so smooth surface where a difficult language is written and hard to decipher. 

"Why do you want to come here?" I asked my sister as she walked ahead of me. He attention was on the etching on the wall. 

"Hasn't father told you?" she said without turn away from the walls. 

"Told me what?" I asked. I stop to stare at one of the tales etched into the walls. 

"After your marriage he has choosen to marry me to a king in the northern regions. Of course it is to make an alliance with that part of the region but its exciting news. My new slave is helping me prepare. I am learning how to take care of a husband. Its tiring work but it shall be done." My sister looked to me and smiled. 

"I am happy for you and wish you all the best." I bowed my head slightly. 

"I am happy but what about you? You seem to be different like you are a different Jaejoong than before. You seem to be less happy. Aren't you excited to be married soon?" She asked. 

"I have been tired lately. I am not sleeping its probably because of the killing of so many slaves. They were human too but they were killed as if they were diseased livestock. I just hate the idea of humans treating each other like this." I lied and left to walk passed her. 

"Jaejoong I too feel sorry for those unfortunate souls. I do feel as you feel but without order how will the world be?" She followed behind me. 

I stopped and she nearly ran into me. "So we must enslave people who we deem to be less than we are to protect the order?" I looked to her. 

"No. Imagine a world where everyone is of equal status. I could do as you do and you could do as I do. Our father is nothing but another human amoung us. Our mother is the same. The servants are of equal status. We are all the same what then? How could we live in a world where we are all the same. Sooner or later we would grow tired of each other. We would fight. We would start wars and create difference amoung each other. It is your duty as the next king to father a new world. You want to make this world a better place then fix the things that you see wrong with this order." My sister turned and continued further down. 

In her own way my sister is smart. I smiled and followed after her as she disappeared around a corner. 

I saw her stop and she was looked at one of the historical etchings. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"All of your ideas of society must have come from here." She read over the etched characters on the wall. I walked close to her and stood beside her. 

"What is this?" I asked. 

"Don't you remember?" She looked to me.

I looked over it but shook my head. 

"When you were younger you would sit here and read this over and over. Mother would send the servants to search here whenever you went missing. It was your favorite place. You used to sleep here." My sister pointed to the ground. 

I looked over the writings on the wall. Its been so long since I had to read something like this. My eyes combed over it and I found on the bottom was a character that did not match the others. 

"What is this?" I pointed to the very bottom. 

"I supose you don't remember that either. Father was so angry when he found out you put that there but mother made him keep it there. Do you remember what it means?" She eyed me. 

I shook my head. 

"You told mother it meant I love you. So she begged father not to let them erase it. I am surprised it is still there. I thought after you got older they would have erased it." My sister leaned down and ran her hands along the etching. 

"There you are." I turned to look and saw on of our servants come around the corner. "You have to get ready for the feast tonight." My sister was pulled away and I followed the servant that would help me prepare. 

It was late and the moon was at its highest. The feast had just finished and our spring fesival was over. I was tired and my legs ached. I was exhausted as I fell on the bed. Sleep came quickly and so did the dreams. 

There I lay in my monsterous form on a bed of red silk. My body is not clothed. I can feel another there. There is a thin black veil over the bed and it is then that I see him there. Just beyond the veil. He kneels on the bed. It is Yunho. He spreads the creatures legs and kisses the other's lips. I watch as they make love. This creature that looks like me moans in pleasure as Yunho rides him to his ecstasy. I awake before the . 

My room is bathed once more in sunlight. My head is spinning. I want to sit up but I feel weak. My throat is dry and I cough but my neck hurts. I call for a servant but my voice does not want to come out. I try to sit up but I am much too weak. I am able to pull myself from the bed and fall upon the floor. I made such a loud noise but no one had heard me. 

I crawl to the door but I am too weak. My vision is going black and then there is nothing.....