First Kiss

Dance With Me

"Your highness." I heard a whisper somewhere. "Your highness" Their voice was a little louder. 

I opened my eyes to a brightly lit room and Yunho kneeling beside my bed. 

"You must get ready now." Yunho stood up and left. 

I sat up. I slept and I did not dream. I felt relaxed and happy. Soon the others had come to to prepare me for the day. I was washed and dressed and once I was done I went to find Yunho but he was gone. I went in search of him but found my sister wandering the halls. 

"Jaejoong, did you hear?" She looked to me with her big eyes full of fright. 

"I don't have time for gossip." I went passed her. 

"All the slaves are to be killed. five more died today, fifteen since last nigt because of the disease already half are sick. It's spreading so quickly. They have ordered all slaves to be killed." My sister turned and continued on her way. 

"Yunho." I whispered and ran towards the slave quaters. 

I was not allowed to enter. No matter how much I had tried. I was later carried away by two of the guards. I was locked inside my room and guarded until the execution of the slaves was finished. 

I could do nothing. I was helpless. I sat in my room until I heard his voice. I opened the doors and seen Yunho standing just beyond the guards. 

"Let him in. He is not a slave but a concubine. He has been living in the concubine wing." I pushed the guards away and Yunho came into my room. The doors were closed. "Where were you? They are killing the slaves I thought you were there." 

"Were you afraid I was there?" He asked.

"I thought you were dead." I sighed and turned away. 

"Forgive me my prince." Yunho whispered. 

I remained in silence as my heart calmed. "If I tell you to stay at my side will you obey?" I looked back to him.

"Tell me and it will be so." Yunho spoke quietly. 

"Then it shall be so. Stay at my side." I turned to him and he bowed. A moment passed between us and neither of us spoke. My mind drifted back to the night before. 

"How did I get into my room last night? I don't remember coming back here after we went to the pond." I sat upon my bed. 

"You fell asleep in my arms and I carried you here." Yunho kneeled before me.

"You said in time I will remember. What did you mean?" I waited for his answer. 

"I did not speak after I put you in your bed. You must have dreamt it." Yunho looked into my eyes with his green eyes. 

"I heard it as clear as if you were there. It was your voice." I insisted. 

"I'm sorry it was not me." He bowed his head. 

I turned away a little frustrated. Ever since buying him I have become haunted by these dreams. My thirst for water has increased but no matter how much water I drink it does not seem like its enough. I thirst but for what? I stood up and walked away. My thoughts were full of everything. 

"What is troubling you Jaejoong?" I felt Yunho's hand on my shoulder. 

He pulled me from my thoughts. "What are you? You who have green eyes where do you get them? Why?" I turned to him. 

He looked away. "My master gave me them before he was killed."

"And master what was he?" I demanded. 

"He was a king. The first of his kingdom." He answered. 

"What kind of kingdom did he have that he could change people's eye color?" I stepped closer to him.

"His kingdom wasn't always so. He was but a peasant when I met him. Then he was offered a crown and he allowed me to stand at his side as his protector. He was a powerful man but he was also gentle at the same time. In his kingdom all seemed possible. In his kingdom those who were dead walked and those who lived never died." Yunho took a step away as if to recall his past. 

"The dead walked and the living never died." I whispered. "Your master what was he?" I looked to his turned back. 

"He was dead but he walked. He was alive but he never died." Yunho kept his back to me. 

"If he could never die than why do you say he was killed." Yunho's words were not making any sense. 

"He was killed by the kingdom that was created by him. They pulled his limbs and his head from his body while I was forced to watch. His body was burned to ash. Nothing could kill him. He could be penetrated by a sword and he would not feel pain. The only thing that could kill him is the blood of the kingdom. That is how he was destroyed." Yunho turned to me and I could see his anger. 

"What was he?" I asked. 

Yunho's head turned when my father's prescence awas announced. 

I turned to the entrance of my room. My father in his robes of gold entered my room followed by his entourage. Yunho kneeled immediately. I bowed my head. 

"I heard you were fighting with the gaurds because of the slaves." My father sighed. "I thought you were done fighting for the slaves. It is honorable but you are to be king. You need to be a leader for the nation and when I'm gone you are going to be the nation. I do not want to hear of your mischief again. Do you understand?" My father wore his look of anger. 

I kneeled before him. "Yes father. I am sorry. Forgive me for being such a rebellious son." 

My father cleared his throat. "Now I hear you have taken a concubine? Is this him?" 

I looked up to my father and he gestured to Yunho. 

"Yes." I stood up. 

"Stand up." My father ordered of Yunho. 

Yunho stood up but kept his head bowed. My father went to yunho and lifted his chin. Yunho kept his eyes away. 

"look at me." My father looked into Yunho's eyes. "He is quite a prize but he is dressed as a slave. He is a concubine he should be dressed accordingly." My father turned away from Yunho. "I want you to be a respectable son. You are to be married soon to your future bride. I don't want to hear of you fighting gaurds or setting slaves free or I will take action." My father turned to leave along with his entrouage. 

I looked to Yunho. "He is right. Go back to the concubine wing. They will dress you according to the concubine style." I turned from Yunho and left my room. 

I walked by myself down to the pond. The sun was high and the air was fragrant. I looked over the pond and I could see my reflection. I stared at my face. This demon that I dream about is not me right? The thought sent a cold chill throughout my body. 

Later after I had finished dinner I had asked the servants to bring in some rice wine and a table. After they had done so Yunho came into my room. He was dressed as a male concubine. He wore no robes only a black cloth that ran from his waist to the floor. It was made so that the owner would only have to tug gently and the cloth would be undone. His upper body shined gently from the fragrant oils rubbed on his body. His short hair was styled just a little to look as if the wind blew through his hair. On his upper arms he wore a large gold band that looked as if snakes had coiled around each arm. His dark emerald stare made him the perfect prize. 

"Does this please you?" He asked with a half smile. 

"To see you dressed as a concubine?" I poured myself some wine. "I am exhausted. If only I can get a good sleep tonight. I shall drink myself to sleep." I lifted the cup to him and drank my wine but he stopped me.

"Jaejoong don't exhaust your body with wine. Allow me to exhaust your body." Yunho pulled the cup from my hand and kneeled beside me. 

I was hesitant but I lifted my head to him and closed my eyes as if to give him access. His hands cupped my face and I felt him come closer. Then I felt his soft lips at mine. It was a small kiss. The kiss got a little more adventurous as he leaned in a little closer. I felt his tongue at my lips. I pulled away. 

"I can't do this." I moved away from him. 

"You are not even trying." Yunho sat back on his knees. 

"How is having with you going to solve anything?" I picked up my cup of wine. 

"How is it going to hurt anything?" There was a smirk upon his lips. "This time you kiss me." Yunho pulled the cup from my hands before I had a chance to drink it. 

"What?!" I looked to him a little surprised. I am used to ordering people around to do this or that. Never had I been asked to do something. 

"Come on try it." Yunho held out his hand to me. 

I stood up on my knees and took Yunho's hand. He pulled me to him and I was afraid we might fall but he barely swayed. I tried to lean down and kiss him but he just continued to stare at me. 

"I can't you are looking at me." I pouted. 

He closed his eyes. 

I felt a little awkward as I tried to position my head the right way. I leaned closer and closer until our lips touched. I admit the kiss was awkward but I kept at it until I found myself ling on Yunho's bottom lip. He moaned and something deep inside me came alive. I wanted to make him moan again and again. I playfully bit his bottom lip and his moan became a low growl that seemed to send tingles throughout my body. 

I felt his hands undoing my robes. I pulled away. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Taking off your robes to make this easier." He said. 

"I can't." I tightened the tie around my robes. I stood up. "I can't do this. Before this night I have never been kissed nor have I been fondled in such a way. It's too much to fast." I walked away from him. 

"There is no reason to be afraid, Jaejoong. I know you liked hearing me react to your kiss." Yunho moved quickly and was holding me from behind. "That is because I liked your kiss. It ignited a fire with me. I want to taste more of you and I was to cherish all of you. Will you allow me to?" His lips were hot against my neck. His lips led at the juncture between my neck and shoulders. It drove me insane. I moaned but quickly covered my mouth. "You like this. Let me show you more. Let me kiss you in places you have never been kissed." He whispered this closely to my ear. 

I felt a warm tingle radiate through my body. I paid little attention to his hands as they begun to undo my robes again. I turned my head and found his lips. I kissed them and pulled him closer. 

I could feel the first robe being undid and then the next robe was pulled open. The cool air sent chills to my spine. I felt his hand on my bare flesh. My body grew warmer as his hand travelled lower. It slid beneath the silk covering my waist. I felt him take a hold of me in a way that was so foreign to me but so exciting. 

His hand moved on me. I felt an intensity build within me. It was dull but it was growing. I broke our kiss and looked down to his hand moving beneath the silk covering my waist. My knees were growing weak. 

"Yunho." His name fell from my lips like a moan. I bit my lips because they betrayed me. 

He removed his hand and I was pulled towards the bed. He gently pushed me onto my back and my robes were pushed further apart. He pulled the silk covering lower until I could see my own standing painfully tall. He drank in my half ness. I suddenly felt the need to cover up. I turned my head from him. 

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Don't be afraid. You look amazing." He kissed my lips just momentarily before his lips left small kisses down my body. The further he went the higher my excitement became. 

Before I knew what he was going to do he took all of me into his mouth. The new sensation exploded within my stomach. I could feel the fires burning as his head moved up and down. His hot wet mouth led on me as if I was the sweet necter that he craved. 

I was now loudly. My hands were clutching onto the sheets. Yunho, what are you doing to me? 

His mouth pulled away from me and his hands replaced it. His hands moved teasingly. The feeling within me was growing. He leaned over me and kissed my lips. He tasted even sweeter than before. Our kiss was interrupted when I felt a small explosion within me. I moaned his name and looked down to his teasing hand. 

He pulled away and took me into his mouth again. The feeling intensified. My back pulled away from the bed as he moved faster. His name fell from my lips like rain drops during a hard storm. 

The feeling was growing and growing until my body shuddered in release. My hands pulled at my hair and my body succumbed to the waves of my . My body pulsated with the sweet that I felt. 

I fell against the bed. My breath was fast. Yunho had pulled away from me and laid to my side. My body was truly exhausted. My eye lids felt heavy. 

"Rest now my sweet prince." Yunho kissed my neck and got off my bed. I could barely feel the covering being pulled over my body as I melted into sleep.