A New Slave

Dance With Me

His body moves like wind as it cuts threw the air in erractic movements. His face is fierce with his passion for his craft. The beat is frantic and his movements even more so. He moves so gracefully yet powerful at the same time. Then suddenly the music stops and so does he. His chest rises and falls as he tries to catch his breath. Sweat trickles down his bare chest. He looks to me through the dampened fringe that covers his eyes. 

We shared a small moment. I notice his green eyes and tanned skin that seemed to be kissed with gold. His lips parted as if to say my name. I leaned forward but stopped once I heard the clapping of the people around me. 

"He is quite a commodity isn't he, Jaejoong?" My older sister leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear. 

I smiled. "Who is he?" I whispered as the dancer bowed before the audience with his hands at his side next to his dirty white cotton pants. 

"His name is Jung Yunho. He is one of the slaves that is to be sold today. Father won't let me buy him." My sister sat back with a pout. 

"That's sad." I leaned back in my chair. 

I studied the man before me. I was intrigued by the hardened appearance of the slave. The slave owner stepped forward and begin to take bids from the crowd. Immediately some of the rich war widows raised their hands frantically to get their bid in for the handsome man. The prices were meager and the slave owner tried to make them go higher. Even at the highest price the number seemed too simple for such an amazing prize. When no other woman could bet no higher, I raised my hand and said a number so high that even the rich widows' money combined would not even amount to a fraction of the price I offered. 

"Sold to our shining Prince Kim Jaejoong!" The slave owner gestured towards me. 

The angry widows glared at me but I paid no attention. I gestured for my servant beside me. "Take him to the servant's quarters and make sure he is cleaned properly and given clean clothes." I looked into the dark emerald green on my new slave. 

"What would father think when he sees you have taken in a slave, his son Jaejoong who was fighting to free his slaves?" My sister asked. 

"I think just this one won't matter after all he is king and I cannot fight his rule for long." I left once my servant had Yunho and was pulling him away. 

That evening I had a small table prepared with rice wine and two cups. I summoned my new slave and my first ever at that. I waited within my robes of gold and ivory. 

Within minutes the doors were pushed aside and my new slave was standing there in his robes of red. I gestured for him to enter and once he did Yunho stepped forward and kneeled. He bowed to me and kept his head low. I held out my hand for him to come closer and he did so. 

"I would like some wine." I watched him grab the rice wine and pour some into my small white cup. He kept his eyes lowered and did not look at me. I drank the wine and set the glass down. "Look at me." I whispered. 

He looked cautiously at me. His eyes seemed to be even more greener. 

"Where did you get your green eyes?" I asked. 

"I am not sure. My parents both had brown eyes." Yunho's voice was deep and full of mystery. 

"So it is a mystery?" I eyed him with curiousity. 

Yunho nodded. 

"Do you possess any other talents besides dancing?" I asked. 

I watched his eyes shift towards my bed behind me. I turned to look back. "My bed?" I looked back to him. "My dear dancer know that only I am allowed on my bed." 

"Then the floor perhaps?" Yunho whispered in his deep voice. 

I gasped at his forwardness. "Don't get any wrong ideas. You are only my slave. I did not buy you for such a reason." 

"Is it because you have never had anyone like that before? Have you ever been touched?" His eyebrow twitched just slightly and smiled coyly. "My talents my dear prince can only be known once they are shown. You saw my dance. I am sure you will enjoy my dance of seduction if you give me the chance to show it to you." 

This one was very forward and challenging. The arrogance seemed to pour from his every pore. He is not afraid to speak his mind. I like him especially the mysterious danger that he seemed to posses within his emerald eyes. "You are so sure in your talent of dance than show me." 

He bowed and stood up. His lips formed a smirk and he began to dance. Unlike before his moves were more fluid. His eyes locked onto mine and it became hypnotic. He swayed just a little and then his hands went to where his robe was tied. He slowly begin to undo the tie without taking his eyes off of me. I watched as he threw the tie to the side and begin to open his robes. Underneath was a second robe. In one quick movement he threw his robe to the side. He begin to open the second robe and underneath was his bare skin. That robe was quickly tossed to the side and there he stood with just his clean cotton pants. His hands touched his toned stomach and begin to move lower and lower. He begin to fully undress. 

"Enough." I lifted my hand for him to stop. "You may dress." 

"Does seeing me like this make you uncomfortable?" He asked. 

I opened my mouth but I was speechless. Truth was I was feeling something seeing him but what it was was something foreign to me. I stood up. "You may leave. I will call upon you if I need you again." I left my bedroom. I could feel the warmth hit my face as soon as I was out of the room. 

I found an empty hallway and felt my chest for my heart beat. What is this feeling that has suddenly come to life within me?