Trap

Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where is she now?"

"She's in her room Unnie. Do you sure you don't want me to wake her up?"

"She still angry at me Soojung-ahh. She doesn't even reply my text. Let her sleep."

"If you say soo... I'll be in my room, ok...."

 

I nodded. I watch the baby Jung walk away and close her own door before bravely enough to walk towards the very room in front of me right now. My favourite room. 

 

I've been doing this for the past 2 weeks. I know that she will always be a heavy sleeper, she will not notice me as usual like the other night (I think so). So, I'm just gonna check on her, like the night before this, like the night before this, like the night before this... because damn, I miss her so much.

 

And here am I, kneeling beside her bed, looking at my favourite face when I saw her slowly breath out and unconsciously arc her back and shrugged her shoulder to comfort herself due to the cold temperature (I think). 

 

Normally I just watch her from the desk, but tonight I just have this urge to step closer to her bed just to watch her sleeping face again. When I see her flinch her body again, I can't help myself to pull up the blanket that resting on her feet. 

 

I then slowly slide up the blanket and cover her body before out of sudden she unconsciously wrapping the blanket together with my arm inside. 

 

Crap! 

 

Now, my face was just inches away from her causing me to stop breathing and I just stood there like a dead sloth. I can feel her cold breath blowing right in front of my face. I don't know if this is good thing or not, but damn, I'm trap. Heavenly (but scary) trap in ice princess embrace.

 

Ok, now what?

 

It's been almost 30 minutes I've been in this position and I swear my knees is burning like hell right now. Yet, I don't even dare to move. 

 

What if she wake up when I start to move? Will she yell at me again? 

What if she start crying or slap me again because I'm the one who left her first on that fight night?

What if she don't want to see me again?

 

There are so much thinking in my head right now when suddenly I heard the knob of her room been pulling slowly from the outside. My heart was about to explode thinking what if Mr Jung or Mrs Jung is the one who just outside that very door? 

 

I'll be dead roasted meat tonight. 

 

 

The door now is successfully clack open. My heart just stop beat. The creak sound when the door ajar is creeping out of me. 

 

But like the first snow drop, I see the baby Jung popping her head in, and I swear I left out a heavy sigh and put my head rest to the edge of the bed, thanking God it was not a nightmare (yet).

 

Baby Jung now slowly approaching me, tip toeing herself while whispering.

 

"You're taking so much time tonight. What are you doing Unnie?", imagine the baby Jung voice shrieking like the older Jung except in the whisper tone. 

 

 

Boy why do you both need to sound similar. 

 

 

In my defense, I slowly voice up, also whispering, "I was just trying to cover her up when she accidentally pull my hand inside."

"Can you try loosen your self out from her?"

"I can't. Look at my hand." We both now looking at my hand and yes, it's does seems impossible to release it. 

"Why not you just snug into her and sleep together, not that you guys never do that..."

"Soojung...", I can't believe I was glaring at the baby Jung before the younger rolled her eyes back at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter