Better

Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You shouldn't have come."

"I want to."

"It's late."

"I don't have work tomorrow."

 

Her head been spinning since morning. She's been sick all day. Or maybe since yesterday. She doesn't remember. She thought it was just a headache. She stumble from her bed to the door. It takes forever to reach the door. 

 

And when she reach her door, she didn't expected to see the person behind it. She shouldn't come. How does she know? Did someone told her? She feel weak. She feels  like she want to throw up. She can't even open her eyes. She start losing her grip from the knob. 

 

She was about to drop

And she grab her

She always grab her

 

Those eyes. How she misses those eyes. 

 

"How did you know?"

"Tiff" 

"Off course"

 

That girl. She should have known. Who else. She did talk to Tiffany upon her arriving telling her best friend that she might not able to meet up like promise. She was exhausted actually. She's been travelling back and forwards this few months for the new coming album. If she can divided herself into 2, she would. 

 

Suddenly she found herself been lifted. She can feel her face right next to her cheek. She can feel her breath and her scent her nostrils. The same smell she loved the most. Just like before. Just like yesterday. 

 

She was so weak that she doesn't know how she ended back into her bed. She must have carry her in just now. She felt her hand touching her forehead, then down to her neck. 

 

"I'm gonna come back." 

 

She reach her hand. She want to say something to her but she found herself drifted by the heavy eyes. 

 

"Don't talk. I'll come back in minutes." 

 

She feel her bed light after she rose up. Right from the corner of her eyes, she saw how she change her cloth first before heading out thru the door. 

 

She still remember their fight. It was nasty one. She hates thinking about it. She saw how angry she was that day. She was angry too. Both of them are angry. Those eyes were flamming hot red fill in tears. 

 

It just a stupid schedule. She don't have a time for them. She thought they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter