Fine

Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

uri majimak

geu sungani jakku tteoolla

.

.

.

"Cut...cut... cut...!!!"

Again? Urrggkkhhhh... This is hard...

She brings her head drop down to her knee. She left a hard sigh and rub her face for the nth time. She's massage the back of her neck for the nth time. She closed her eyes and bring her fingers clench her nose bridge for the nth time. This is the nth intake for that scene only. This is hard.

Should she take a break?

"Taeyeon-shii, we will take 10."

She nodded and slowly bring herself out from the studio. She thanks God they didn't ask a question to her this time. Maybe they all tired too. Just like her. She wants it to finish fast. Believe her she swears to God, she wants it. But this is hard.

She takes the water bottle out from her bag. Open the cap. Drink direct from it. Some of the water flush directly to her bare neck. She wipes her lips and closing the cap. Walk slowly outside the building and crossing her hand try to cover her body from the unforgiving cold night. She lay herself to the empty chair. She looks at her phone, it's almost 3 am now. No wonder everyone looks weary. Everybody look exhausted. They practically look like a walking zombie right now.

She's tired. Too tired actually. But she need to finish the music video. She's been dragging this shoot since this afternoon but she can't find a way how to finish it on time. It's not her attention to delay it. She selects herself to discard anything that might stand in a way but still... it feels hard for her.

She looked back at her phone. Thinking to call her. But she doesn't want to wake her up. She knows the latter precious her sleep. Wait! She doesn't know where she is actually. Maybe she's sleeping. Maybe she still working. Maybe she's not in Seoul. She been dragging her listening to her mess since like... forever and she doesn't want to burden that latter again. After all, she has no word to say anymore. She had enough actually. She knows that latter will listen to her again, but this is not the right time. She just wants this to end fast.

She looks again at her phone.

Should I text her?

She been talking to herself.

This is ridiculous.

She closes the phone and she closed her eyes. She was trying to get some nap. She wonders if she can have it.

 

"Hey you!"

 

She flinches hearing to that voice. She knows that voice. She thought she was dreaming. But there she is. Standing still with her big black sunglass in the freaking past midnight hour.

"Jessi! What are you doing here?"

"Seeing you obviously. You dork."

"This is sooo not you."

"I agree. This is sooo not me. Look what you’ve made me. The thing that I do for my Kim Tae Yeon."

 

She laughs.

 

She saw her walking and sit in front of her. She brings both of her knee closing hers, trapping her body together, close to her. She then opens her black sunglass and tuck it inside her white shirt.

"Seriously Jess. With that sunglass? It's freaking 3 in the morning."

"Too many people here. I don't want to bump into too many people tonight. I just want to see you."

"I only have 10 minutes. Well now, maybe 5."

"I know. That's why I ask him to give you more time. With me."

"You ask who?"

"The director of course. I see him first before come searching for you here."

"Owhhh nooooo, he's gonna having so much fun teasing me after this."

"He won't dare. I'm here."

"Aha! That's sound legit."

 

They laugh.

 

She touches her eyes, gesture out like something is sticking on it.

"Is there something on my eyes?"

"No, I just like to touch it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter