Anywhere is better if...

Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Are you sure we gonna be safe on this?"

"Cross my heart"

"Well then..."

"Let's go!"

 

It's almost 10 past 12 after midnight and still there are people walking and cycling around that area. Including them. It's the only time they can be together, without anyone notice (they hope). They did try to walk before but the amount of people who can immediately spot the ice princess scary the younger so she come up with this plan. 

 

"Do you have to cover every thing from your hair to toes?" 

"Do you want to be surrounded by camera like before?"

"Remind me, why do I have to date a celebrity?"

"Because you love me? Duhhh!!!"

 

The older almost burst into laugh when the other girl glare her eyes out of her. No that the older can see it because the girl is covering most of her face with hoodie but she definitely know it by the way of her reaction just by looking at it. The side where everyone see the cold of her but she find it the most beautiful and the most intimidating side... of her.

 

"Do you still remember how to ride this? I don't want to end up diving in the river--"

"Come on princess, do you trust me?"

 

The younger ing out her lower lips before she ride on the back.  

 

She tighten her grip around her waist and land her bare face at the back of her sweat shirt. She never get bored with her 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter