chapter 17

Chat Group

The boy then started driving to Mark's house, as he felt his heart still aching of jealousy remembering what happened the night before.
The older had already told him that this 'Jackson' was just a friend but even so he was still scared of losing him, he was so afraid to see him hugging or even kissing this boy, because after all Mark wasn't his boyfriend.
That's the reason why Jinyoung decided to confess as soon as possible, at least if Mark will refuse him he won't regret not trying at all.
When he arrived to his destination and rang the doorbell a well-known blonde-haired came, screaming his name and literally jumping on him, putting his legs around Jinyoung's waist and his arms around the younger's neck.
"Nyoungie!" A bright smile lit the older's face as he looked at the younger that was holding him tightly, afraid of making him fall.
"Are you a baby?" The younger said, chuckling and looking at how happy the other male was.
"Yes, I'm Jinyoung's baby." 
"Then what my baby needs?"
"He needs love."
"What did he do to deserve it?"
"He ate all his dinner!"
"Then I have to give him a present."
The raven-haired said as he entered Mark's room and closed the door, laying gently the older on his bed and tickling him.
"Jinyoung- stop!" The blonde-haired said, not being able to stop his laughter and the younger that was now on top of him.
"If you don't stop I'll call Jackson!"
As soon as he heard that name the raven-haired frozed and his smile vanished. He just felt his heart breaking, aching for the pain, wanting to run away from that situation.
"I-I think that I have to go now, I just remembered that I had something to do at home."
The younger quickly stood up and approached the door when Mark grabbed his hand.
"Wait Nyoungie! I was just kidding! Please don't go..."
Tears started forming in the blonde-haired's eyes as he held the younger's hand tightly, not wanting to let go. 
The raven-haired looked at the older and couldn't help but feel so guilty when he saw that Mark was on the verge of crying because of him.
"Sorry, I'm sorry Mark...I-I'm just so jealous..."
He said as he hugged the boy and carassed his head delicately when suddenly the blonde-haired looked at him with his milk chocolate eyes and started speaking.
"Y-You still don't understand that you're the only one for me? You don't have to be jealous."
Some tears fell on the older's face but Jinyoung quickly wiped them away and kissed his eyes, wanting to stop the boy from crying.
"If you tell me such sweet things I'll melt."
He held Mark's hand tightly and looked at him, tears stopped falling on his visage and his rosy cheeks weren't wet anymore.
"But can i tell you something even sweeter?"
He slowly got closer to Mark, his lips approached the blonde-haired's ear as he started talking in a low voice.
"I love you, I love you so much that I could die to see your smile, you're my whole sun and all his stars, you're everything I have in my eyes, in my head, in my heart.
I've fallen so deep for you but I want to fall even deeper, this feeling of happiness that is stopping my breath everytime we touch and this sadness that hurts me when we have to say goodbye, this is love.
I want to protect you from any harm, make you happy, love you even if i won't get love in return. 
Even if you don't feel the same way I'm still so grateful that you gave me the chance to experience what loving someone means.
Thank you so much for this, I truly love you with my whole existence.
I love you, Mark."
He had finally told him what he felt but sadness hit him when he looked at the blonde-haired that was crying again and ,at that moment, Jinyoung really thought that he shouldn't have confessed.
"I'm sorry...please don't cry, i'll leave right now, we'll never see each other again, just don't cry..."
"W-Where are you going? I love you too, I love you a lot! You can't even imagine how much I love you, j-just give me time to realize what you have just said, I'm s-so happy that tears can't s-stop."
The raven-haired smiled, the most beautiful and pure smile lit up his face as he heard the other boy's words.
Jinyoung's hand naturally went to the back of the older's neck as he approached Mark's pink lips, looking at him before closing the distance between them.
They both closed their eyes as their lips started caressing each other slowly and innocently.
They could feel the warmness of their little touches, fireworks exploding everytime their mouths met, tasting both spring and strawberries on their lips.
After a while they separated as they were both needing to breathe, with their cheeks and lips red from the contact.
"Mark."
The raven-haired said, softly, as his hand reached the other's cheek.
"Be my boyfriend, please."
"Just make me your boyfriend, please."
The blonde-haired answered as he placed a kiss on the younger's lips and hugged him, falling asleep in his arms, feeling so loved and protected like he'd never felt before.
A love that was able to overcome every hardship, destined to last forever.
A love as pure as the sunlight, as beautiful as a dream.

the end.