chapter 11

Chat Group

The day after Mark woke up to a gentle warmness embracing him, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Jinyoung sleeping in his bed, hugging him, finally remembering what happened last night.
Jinyoung came there and thanks to him he stopped crying, even if the pain of the loss was still making his heart ache.
The raven-haired boy didn't know yet the reason why Mark was suffering and the latter decided to tell him as soon as possible, it was thanks to him if now he was feeling a bit better.
The blonde then started looking at the younger male next to him, sleeping, breathing slowly with his eyes closed and some hair falling on his visage.
Mark was really stunned by the beauty of the boy and couldn't help but touch his soft dark hair, removing some falling right on his eyes.
He couldn't stop his hand from travelling around Jinyoung's face and touch gently his cheeks, cupping them and noticing how kissable they were.
Mark really wanted to place a soft kiss on both Jinyoung's cheeks, he was doing his best to refrain himself but the more he looked at him the more he wanted to close the distance between them.
He slowly approached the other boy, nothing will happen if he kisses him once, right?
His lips reached for the boy's cheek and placed there a little, pure kiss that felt like heaven to Mark that bit his own lips right after.
He was getting away from Jinyoung's body when he suddenly felt a strong arm pushing him back, a warm whisper getting to his ear.
"Kiss me again." 
Mark became red from embarrassment, wanting to run away from that situation.
"Y-you were awake?" He said, not looking at the younger.
"I was." The raven-haired said, chuckling a bit, noticing Mark's behaviour after he spoke.
"So you're never going to look at me again?"
He teased, seeing Mark blushing even more.
"Never." He answered, trying to get up from the bed but Jinyoung stopped him, trapping him in a hug.
"B-baby, don't hug me too tightly." Mark said, making Jinyoung red of embarrassment as soon as he heard the nickname.
"I didn't expect you to use that even in real life, god..." Jinyoung's face was bright red and even his ears looked flushed.
"If you tease me then I'll tease you too." The blonde answered, satisfied with the raven-haired's reaction.
But then he remembered that he still had something to tell Jinyoung, he had to know, he wanted him to know.
"Jinyoungie..." He said, in a low voice, feeling pressured and at the same time sad, reaching out for the other's hand.
The younger noticed and looked at him, worried.
"Mark, what's the matter?"
"I want to tell you the reason why I didn't answer you yesterday."
"Are you sure?" The blonde nodded and breathed in before starting.
"Yesterday night my father called me, he told me to come to the Seoul hospital because my grandmother wasn't feeling well and was in a coma." He started trembling and the dark haired boy caressed his hands, holding them tightly.
"I reached the hospital and my family, we spent there all the night, hoping for her to feel better but as soon as the dawn came s-she-" Mark stopped talking, biting his lips, trying to stop the tears from falling.
"She passed away." The blonde was now looking Jinyoung in the eyes, tears covering his face, again.
"As soon as I heard that I started crying. I cried all day, all night, I couldn't stop thinking about her, I couldn't stop my tears but then you came...and they stopped."
Mark smiled and Jinyoung intertwined his fingers with the blonde, caressing his hands, softly smiling at him.
"Thank you for being here." 
"It's okay, I'll always be by your side."
"I'm sorry if you had to come so late at night, you must have something to do now, you should go back to your house."
"Absolutely no, I decided that today I'll stay here with you."
"Then what do we do?"
"Let's go out, together." Mark smiled hearing Jinyoung's words.
"Really?"
"Of course, let's prepare and go."
"Where will we go?"
"Secret." The raven-haired said, teasing Mark and hoping to make him feel better. 
They prepared and then left the blonde's apartment, walking side to side, reaching the place where Jinyoung wanted to go.
After a ten minutes they arrived to a cafe, sitting to one of the table, while the younger asked Mark what he wanted to drink.
"I'll go ordering, wait for me here." He said, smiling at the other boy and then reaching the cash desk.
Mark was busy looking at the younger and observing the place when suddenly someone got closer to him and started talking.
"Hi cutie, are you here alone?" He asked, trying to touch Mark's face.
"No, he's not." The raven-haired got back and he immediately grabbed the male's hand, staring at him in a not-so-friendly way, telling him to go away.
The boy, seeing Jinyoung's glare, left Mark alone and exited the cafe, muttering some words to himself.
"Are you okay?" The younger asked, checking Mark's face and looking at him worried.
"I am, thank you." He answered, smiling at the other' sweetness.
The two waited for a bit when a waitress reached them, placing two drinks on the table and going away.
"How is it?" Jinyoung asked, observing Mark enjoying his cappuccino.
"Really good!" He answered, placing the cup on the table and smiling.
"Wait, there's something on your face." Jinyoung chuckled, picking up a tissue and gently wiping Mark's mouth, looking at the other's embarrassed expression.
After that the two left the cafe and started walking again when Jinyoung suddenly grabbed the blonde's hand, holding it tightly, intertwining their fingers.
"That's so cute." Mark said, looking at Jinyoung that blushed in response.
"I don't want other boys to get close to you but if you feel uncomfortable it's okay, you can let go."
"I won't." The blonde immediately said, looking at their hands, genuinely feling happy.
"Then let's go, I want to take you somewhere."  The raven-haired answered, smiling, and curious to see Mark's reaction for the next place.