chapter 10

Chat Group

Jinyoung was already dressed when Mark told him where he lived, the raven-haired then quickly closed the door of his house and rushed to his car.
He wanted to see the other so bad, he just noticed how important he was when he stopped answering his texts.
Jinyoung couldn't stop thinking about him all day, he was afraid that Mark could have left him like already happened in the past with other people and it was a thought that was eating him from the inside.
He just realized that he treasured that boy more than anything else when he thought he was going to lose him.
He realized that maybe he liked him, not just as a friend, but like a lover would.
And maybe 'like' isn't even enough to describe all the feelings that Jinyoung had for the boy.
Now he was driving, slowly, because he'd told mark that he'd have been careful even if the desire to push the accelerator was strong.
He really wanted to see him as soon as possible, he wanted to spend his days with him, he wanted to touch his hair, his cheeks, hug him and cheer him up whenever he needed it.
Jinyoung didn't want to love the boy physically, he wanted to love him mentally, he wanted to create sweet memories and happy moments because the raven-haired always thought that love is first something mentally, something that starts in your heart and not in your body.
He wanted a love as pure as the sunlight and as beautiful as a dream.
He just hoped that Mark felt the same but even if he didn't Jinyoung decided to support him and stay with him equally, just like friend would.
The raven-haired was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't notice he had arrived to Mark's house.
He could feel his heart beating fastly and his body shaking from excitement.
Jinyoung decided to not confess tonight though, Mark was having a hard time and he wanted to be there to help him and nothing more.
He entered the building and started looking around for Mark's room when he finally saw it.
He was standing outside his door, biting his lips, when he rang the doorbell.
He waited a few minutes when he heard someone inside the room coming over and opening the door, he didn't even have the time to look at the boy that he suddenly hugged him.
"Jinyoungie..." a gentle voice said.
He looked down at the boy hugging him, blonde hair were covering his face and he could hardly see his skin that seemed wet of tears.
"Mark, I'm here." He hugged him back, tightly, caressing his soft hair and looking at him with a gentle smile.
"Let's go in." The blonde said, loosening his grip on the raven-haired's body and going inside the room.
"I-I'm so happy that you're here..." Mark said, his voice cracking and tears dropping out of his eyes.
Jinyoung felt his heart breaking at the sight, he looked so little, pure and innocent while he was crying, covering his face.
He couldn't stop himself from hugging the blonde and caressing his hair again, resting one hand on his back.
"It's okay, I'm here. If you don't want to talk about what happened don't worry, you'll tell me later."
Jinyoung could just feel the boy nodding against his chest.
"Thank y-you Jinyoungie." The boy said looking up at the raven-haired, showing his puffy red eyes and tears covering his skin.
One of Jinyoung's hand went to Mark's face, touching it lightly and wiping away his tears with his thumb. Mark closed his eyes, feeling the warmness of the touch, becoming suddenly sleepy as Jinyoung's presence relaxed him.
"You're sleepy, right?" The other noticed, looking at the blonde's eyes that opened hearing him talking.
"I don't want to sleep, you're here." He said, his tears stopped.
"It's okay, you have to sleep, you must be tired." The boy said, letting Mark go from his embrace.
"No, I don't want to." The blonde was now pouting at the younger, he didn't need to sleep he just needed Jinyoung's hugs.
"Mark, please...I'm worried, if you don't sleep you'll feel bad tomorrow." The other affirmed, hoping that he would understand.
"Isn't it the same for you? You also have to sleep then." The boy replied, looking at the raven-haired that seemed confused.
"I'll sleep only if you sleep with me." The blonde affirmed, seeing the other boy smiling gently and removing his shoes.
"Let's sleep then." Heard Jinyoung's words Mark put himself under the covers, making room for the other male.
"Come here." The blonde said, opening his arms, waiting for Jinyoung's hug.
The raven-haired didn't hesitate and gave Mark what he wanted, settling down himself in the bed and pulling the boy in his arms.
Suddenly he felt Mark's hands tickling his back and he started laughing, trying to stop him.
"Mark, stop-" He said but the other didn't listen to him so he also reached out for Mark's back and started tickling him.
The blonde laughed and tried to avoid Jinyoung's fingers, inching even closer  to his body when he noticed that the raven-haired stopped moving.
He slowly raised his head, accidentally brushing his nose against Jinyoung's.
He looked at the boy's cheeks and noticed the red blush covering them, even if it was dark they were so close that he could see it clearly.
He also felt embarassed and decided to hide his face into Jinyoung's chest.
He closed his eyes and he became immediately sleepy, feeling protected by the warmness of the male next to him.
"Jinyoungie I think that I'll fall asleep very soon so I wanted to say good night." He spoke in a low voice, looking up at the younger that now was listening him.
"Me too, good night Mark." The raven-haired caressed the older's hair and kissed his head, closing his eyes as well and falling asleep with him in a few minutes.