chapter 12

Chat Group

They were walking side to side when the raven-haired stopped and covered the other's eyes with his hands.
"Jinyoung, what are you doing?"
"It's a surprise so I have to cover your eyes."
"A surprise?"
"I don't know if you'll like it but I really hope so, are you ready?" He leaned in and whispered the last sentence in his ear, slowly, so that he could be the only one hearing it.
Mark opened his eyes and what he saw was an art museum right in front of him, he always liked admiring paintings since he was little, staring at drawn night skies and thinking about how someone could draw something in such a majestic and wonderful way.
"I thought of bringing you here this morning, do you like art?"
"Yes, I like you."
Mark said and smiled looking at the other boy blushing, trying to hide his face.
"W-what are you saying?"
"That I like art."
"...Then let's go in, okay?"
"Okay!"
The two then started looking at various paintings from different artists, seeing how beautifully they were drawn.
Landscapes tinged in many shades of colors, starry nights and sunny mornings, dark and bright blue skies, sunsets and sunrises.
Mark was stunned by all the beauty that was in this place and stopped to look at one painting.
A man was observing a landscape, a sea of fog surrounding him, he was standing alone on a rock and various shades of pastel blue were decorating the whole painting.
"Do you like it?"
"Yes, a lot, the man here looks really free and happy."
"I think it too, everything looks so aesthetically pleasing."
"It's incredible how a drawing can communicate so many differents feelings, artists have this capability that normal people don't have and that's what makes them so special."
The blonde-haired looked at Jinyoung that was smiling at him, satisfied.
"Why are you smiling?"
"Sorry, it's just that you look really happy, I'm really glad that I've brought you here."
Mark blushed slightly and the raven-haired just took the other male's hand in his and continued walking in the museum.
After they had finished looking at all the artists' artwork they exited the structure and started talking about what they liked the most, walking in a park near there and enjoying the spring weather as the sun started setting behind the mountains. 
"Thank you so much for everything Jinyoung, I appreciate a lot what you're doing for me."
"Don't even mention it, i'm doing it because I want to."
"No, really, thank you. If it weren't for you I'd have been still crying in my bed."
Two strong arms suddenly pulled the older in a tight hug, surprising the blonde-haired that couldn't help but feel so happy by the contact they just made.
"I'll always be here for you, don't worry."
His heart was beating too fast and he also was asking himself the reason why.
He felt the raven-haired's warm and tapered hand running through his hair, caressing his head and Mark could swore that for a moment he stopped breathing.
"We should go home now, it's getting quite late."
The younger said, slowly releasing the older from the hug and standing up.
"Then you should go to your house now, I'm sorry for keeping you with me for a whole day."
"No, don't even worry! Uhm..."
"What is it?"
"I don't want to leave you alone..."
"I'm not a child Jinyoung." The older said chuckling and looking at him.
"I know but still-"
"It's okay, don't worry."
"...Okay but if something happens call me immediately."
"I will."
"But at least let me accompany you home."
They then started walking side to side, neither of them talking, too occupied with their thoughts and their feelings to not even notice they had reached Mark's house.
"Here we are."
The blonde-haired said, stopping in front of his door.
"Then we have to say goodbye."
The raven-haired sadly affirmed, forcing a smile on his lips.
"I'm so happy that I've been able to meet you."
The older said as he started looking at the ground, not knowing what to do when the younger took the other's hand in his, holding it tightly.
"Me too." 
He answered as he put his free hand on Mark's rosy cheek, caressing it and slowly approaching the boy.
The raven-haired closed his eyes as he placed a kiss on Mark's cheek and whispered in his ear.
"This is a goodbye kiss."
He then released Mark's hand as he waved at him and left, leaving the boy astonished with his cheeks burning and his head that couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened.