Hakyeon.

In The Galaxy [OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cha Hakyeon.

Come And Play.

"Won't you come and play with me?" She acted as if she had never heard his soft voice. But still, he spun, looking like he came straight out of a movie of ancient history with his majestic clothing that flowed with his movements. But she wouldn't look, this dance he did was enticing, it was supposed to pull her in and she didn't want him to succeed. She turned her back on him, humming a song to herself so that she could tune him out.

Hakyeon smiled, the sheer silk sleeves draped over his arms swayed with his movements as he followed the music she made with her voice. The air around them had a smell, one of temptation and desire. It would pull you in, tempting you to watch his graceful dance, to watch him spin and twirl and sway through the air. She did her best not to take in the smell, to move away whenever she caught the first tinge of it hitting her nostrils, but Hakyeon followed her everywhere, dancing slowly, waiting to lull her with the way his body moved.

"Jaeinie~ Just one dance" Hakyeon tried to persuade her with his melodic voice but she ignored him, because she knew that answering him would only make him work harder to pull her into his trap.

"I'm dressed so nicely, how could you not dance with me Jaein?" Hakyeon almost sounded sad, but the brief glance Jaein caught of him spinning on his toes, a hand gracefully moving above his head, told her otherwise.

Why can't he just go away?

"You must at least be a little tempted my Jaein, for us to dance together" Cold fingers brushed against the nape of her neck and she shivered, moving away from his touch and towards her sink, where she put her dishes in the soapy water that was waiting for her.

"Still no answer? oh, Jaein" There was a pause and Jaein thought Hakyeon must have disappeared to wherever it was he went to when he wasn't shadowing her.

"I will get you one day" A hot breath fanned the back of her neck, a sickeningly sweet voice pressed against her ear. She could feel the expensive material he wore on the skin of her arms but his body pressing just centimeters from her back was cold. Jaein knew she had to get away, his scent was surrounding her and he was chuckling melodiously in her ear, his breath hitting her again and again and she shivered. She didn't know how she was to escape from him when he was pressing her into her sink, leaving her with nowhere to go.

Jaein shut her eyes, taking in a shaky breath and putting her head down. She kept her hands in the water, moving them around to blindly clean the dishes. Hakyeon smiled, he watched the goosebumps that took over her skin as he trailed his finger down with a touch as light as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter