Saemina Saemina

Delusional shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eyyy Chungha unnie, don't tell me you're really gonna ignore me until i leave??", Sejeong asked in a playful tone. I usually shrugged off everything when she uses that tone and will play along with her but I'm too annoyed to do it this time.

"Come on unnie, I literally beg my manager to dropped me here knowing you're still upset because of me. My manager is going to pick me up soon for another schedule so can you please forgive me already?", she said in her cutest tone. I normally give in whenever she uses that tone to me but it unexpectedly made me even more upset this time.

"Then leave already, I didn't tell you to come here in the first place", I said with annoyance on my tone.

She must've not been expecting it too as I saw her eyes grew bigger and dropped open.

"I-ah", she was about to say something but I immediately interrupted her.

"Just go so you can freely flirt on whoever girls you meet and collect their numbers", I said and turned my back against her.

The main reason why I'm being like this is because of jealousy. Being with Sejeong even before when we’re dating, I've always known that she tends to be extra affectionate with the people around her especially girls, the reason why her fans call her a play girl or a cheater.

I was going to surprise her earlier alongside with Mina and Nayoung and even bought them a cake to congratulate them for their debut as a unit but I saw her surrounded by fromis_9 members instead. I saw her laughing with her adjhussi laugh while taking pictures with every member.

For some reason, I felt upset at the thought that after not seeing her for days because of our schedule, the first scene that's going to greet me is her shamelessly flirting with girls. And it doesn't help that Sejeong treats them as her babies and call them cute everytime she thinks about them.

I literally ignored her and went home immediately after sending my congratulation to Mina and Nayoung and handed them the cake. Sejeong did notice that I'm angry and even tried to stop me from leaving but they still have to record for the show.

"I know you're jealous but don't you trust me enough? I've told you for the nth times already that your the only one for me", she said getting frustrated.

"You know I'm jealous yet you still do it anyway. We've been dating eversince IOI yet you still look at other girls. Am I not enough??", I said biting my lips getting reminded of all the days I get jealous.

"If you can't stop looking at other girls then I think it would be better to just breakup. You could flirt around you want and I can stop feeling jealous of every time", I said but immediately regretted it as soon as I saw pain in her eyes.

"I guess it is easier for you to say the word breakup than trusting my love for you", she said in a low voice but loud enough for me to hear.

"I know it’s not easy to trust me especially my Casanova image eversince pd101 but never have you thought that I also got jealous?", she said looking at me.

"Never did it slipped your mind that I also got jealous whenever you hangout with Huihyeon? She even declared you’re her girlfriend on sns", she said catching me off guard.

"Did you have ever thought that I also got jealous whenever you're showering Jina unnie with great affection? You even called her boo while here I am already contented and feeling like im in cloudnine by you just calling me "uri Sejeongie", she added.

"I get jealous too whenever you're with other girls and even boys especially when you start giving them attention", she said as I notice her eyes with tears threatening to fall.

"I also get scared that you might find someone better than me or you might realize that I'm not enough yet I choose to believe in our love", she added as silence started to illuminate us.

I wanted to apologized and take back the words I said to her but I can't seem to find the words and courage to say it. We just stayed silent until Sejeong's phone rang in which she immediately answered.

"I have to go now. I think both of us are just too frustrated with our busy schedule, I'll let you have your space for now so you could think it through first before deciding to b-breakup", she said stuttering with the last word and kissed my forehead before leaving.

I wanted to stop her but I failed to do it.

"Why didn't I think of her feelings first before getting angry", I said frustrated with myself as I remember the pain I saw on Sejeong's eyes when I said the word breakup.

 

"You've been quite for a while now, and I actually thought you'll be jumping on excitement with your girlfriend's unit debut", one of my dancers said as we decided to take a break from practice.

"You okay?", another one of my dancer asked.

"Sejeong and I had a fight", I admitted with a huge sight.

"I knew it, I thought it would be odd for you to leave early and I even heard from her manager that Sejeong begged her to go to your house", Jina unnie said.

"But what happen between you two?", she asked.

"I got consumed by my jealousy and said some idiotic things like breaking up”, I said covering my face out of frustrations within myself.

“Chunghaya!”, Jina unnie said in a scolding voice but immediately apologized saying she was just shocked.

“Sorry for raising my tone at you but you should’ve had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter