Flower shop

Delusional shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Took you long enough to answer Kim Chungha”, Huihyeon says as soon as I answered my phone. I was having a really great time sleeping until I heard my phone ringing continuously forcing me to answer it. 

“Hello to you too? I was sleeping”, I said rolling my eyes eventhough I know she’s not going to see it.

“At this hour? Seriously Kim Chungha? Have you even had your breakfast? Or lunch?”, she asked now scolding me.

“Not really, I just woke up”, I said as I felt my stomach growling due to hunger.

“Yah I know its summerbreak and it’s your chance to get all the sleep you want but aren’t you oversleeping too much? Seriously, take care of yourself and stop skipping meals”, she nagged as I decided to stand up and wash my face.

“Yeah yeah, your nagging me more than my mother do. What do you need anyway?”, I asked knowing she needs something from me just by seeing the number of missed calls on my phone.

“Because you never listen. Anyways I need you to do me a favor to picked up some flowers for me at the flower shop near your home”, she says.

“Flower shop? Theres a flower shop near my home?”, I asked dumbly.

“Are you kidding me? That one beside your favorite café”, she said as I tried to remember if there are really any. I must’ve not noticed it before but to be fair I’m not much of a flower person anyway so I can excuse myself for not knowing.

“What are you doing with the flowers anyway? The last time I checked, you don’t have any girlfriend”, I said feeling a slight bitterness thinking she must be seeing a girl now. I honestly thought I would get a girlfriend before her.

“I don’t, but not for long. Theres this girl I met in my class you see and she’s really pretty, kindhearted, wonderful, amazing and did I mention really in pretty?”, she said with her tone suddenly changing as if I can hear some hearts on her voice.

“And yeah I want to court her”, she added as rolled my eyes again.

“So your courting her by giving her some flowers? Don’t you think flowers are too overrated now? Do something else or maybe buy it yourself?”, I said lazily as I didn’t really want to go out just for some flowers.

“But my part-time will end a bit late and I manage to get myself a date with her later. I don’t have the time to pick those flowers. So can you just please stop being your homebody self and help me just for today? I promise I’ll help you too if ever you find some nice girl”, she plead desperately as I just sighed in defeat.

“Okay, I’ll help you this time. Just message me the details”, I said as I hung up knowing she’ll say some mushy things to express how thankful she is.

Eventhough I still feel really lazy, I start preparing myself and just wore some comfortable clothes since I’m not the one has a date later anyway.

“Let’s walk on a flowery road”, I read seeing the sign of the flower shop which I found a bit cheesy and ridiculous thinking there are far more creative names to use for a flower shop. But props to the owner though the shop looks really pretty and eye-catching despite its simplicity.

“Welcome!”, someone brightly says as soon as I entered the flower shop.

“May I know, what you need?”, she asked as I dumbly stare at her admiring how attractive the girl in front of me is. And as cheesy as this may sound but the sun can’t be compare to the way she radiates with that beautiful smile of hers.

“Hey, you okay?”, she asked taking me back to reality.

“A-ah y-yeah, I’m sorry I was just surprised to see someone –I mean something as pretty as those flowers”, I said hitting myself internally for almost making a fool out of myself and blurt out how pretty she is.

“You think so? They’re actually one of my favorites”, she says flashing her eyesmile at me with her head tilted a bit which makes her look extra adorable.

“What flowers do you need anyway?”, she asked as she walked back to the counter.

“I was actually ordered to picked-up the bouquet under the name Ki Huihyeon”, I said feeling a bit proud that I didn’t stuttered this time.

“Oh that? Please excuse me for a sec, I’ll check if it’s ready”, she said as she went inside a room with ‘Authorized Personnel Only’, written on the door.

“I’m sorry but would you mind waiting for a bit? I told Miss Huihyeon that it’ll be ready by four so I didn’t expect you to come this early”, she says making me feel a bit embarrass for coming too early.

“At four? I’m really sorry. My friend must’ve forgotten to tell me”, I apologized still feeling a bit embarrass. I’ll seriously make sure to punch that cat on her face later.

“Don’t worry, I told my friend inside to prioritize it so it’ll be ready in a minute. Don’t want to make a pretty girl like you wait too long”, she said winking making my heart beat faster than it already is.

“T-thanks”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter