Uri Sejeongie

Delusional shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh oh oh oh oh

(Oh-yeah-e-yea-e-yea)

Ulineun hana

(Ulineun hana~~)

Hamkke gaja

(Hamkke gaja-li-a~)

Oh oh oh oh oh

Ulineun hana

(Oh-u-oh-u-oh-oh)

Oh oh oh oh oh

(u-u-u-u-u)

Oh oh oh oh oh

We the reds!

 

"Let's wrap up for today Sejeongie, thank you for your hard work", Taekwoon hyung said coolly and grab a bottle of water for him to drink.

"Ok, we have to save our throats anyway", I joked making both of us laugh. I mean the amount of high notes that we have to hit in that song is really nerve-wrecking.  Even my fans gets nervous of the possibility of my voice cracking.

"Aren't you going too?", he ask probably noticing that I’m not moving.

"Not yet hyung, i still have to practice for our dance before my members comes here", I told him.

There will be an event tomorrow for We the reds and I’m not just performing with Taekwoon hyung but also with my members and I don’t want to give them a hard time by continuously making mistakes later.

I'm the type of person who can't relax whenever I’m not prepared. My members and even my sunbaenims always told me to take it easy and just be confident but I just can’t change that habit no matter how I convince myself.

 

"Ok let's take a break for awhile", Hana unnie says panting hard.

"I’m so exhausted. I don't think I could move anymore", I said lying down on the floor trying to catch my breath.

"That's what you get from practicing without us", Naong says lying beside me.

"Please take it easy Sejeong. I know you’re strong but you also need to rest", Haebin unnie said in her motherly voice.

"Not to mention that you'll be busy with that Albachunkuk’s event. Atleast try to loosen up when you’re with us", Hana unnie added handing me some water.

"I'll probably just pack some bread and serve some food, what's so tiring about it?", I said as I felt Naong smack me.

"You'll be working nonstop and that's what tiring", Naong said scolding me.

 

"Isn't Chungha currently on radio right now?", Mimi unnie interrupted making my eyes grew larger.

"You're right, I haven’t had the chance to listen to her last week. I hope I'm not too late", I said getting up immediately and went to get my tablet.

"So nice to be in love, just ask her out already", Naong teased making everyone laughed.

I just ignored her and search for the streaming link. I immediately felt disappointed when I saw that it isn't viewable today as I won’t be able to see her face especially her cringing expression from listening to her voice.

She was currently talking about the soccer event right now and gave her support to the reds.

"What if she played your song right now?", I felt my heart pond rapidly as I heard Mimi unnie.

"Uri Sejeongie", she says making me automatically bit my lips feeling my excitement building up.

"Did she just say uri Sejeongie? Please slap me to check if I'm dreaming or not", I said and felt a hard slap on my cheeks.

"Do you still think you're dreaming?", Mimi unnie asked with that evil grin of hers.

"Jeezz thank you very much", I sarcastically said as she just laugh at me.

"You're so whipped Sedong", Naong said cracking up in which I ignored.

We just let the We, the reds song to finish before we resume our practice.

 

"Uri Sejeongie", has been playing on mind for the nth time already and I can still hear my heart ponding.

There aren’t really anything special on the way she say it but being in love with her for a long time is enough reason for me to feel this way whenever she mention my name.

 

 

The first time I saw Chungha unnie's gimme some freestyle dance on produce 101, I started having a slight crush on her. I can't help but stare at her and feel amaze at how talented she is throughout the performance.

My admiration for her grew when we became teammates during fingertips. She helped me a lot and I got to be closer to her. That’s when I thought that I don’t just admire her as being a talented performer but also someone with great personality.

I remember how happy I was when both of us made it to IOI. Although up until now I still feel sorry that Naong didn’t make it.

 

The more time I spent with her, the more I found myself falling for her. I've grown to love everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter