🔹Chapter 02🔹

🍃 In To The Woods 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I open my eyes the bright light makes my head spin with a throbbing pain. I just close my eyes again to get use to the brightness. I raise my head to see If I am still seeing things like those weird creatures and handsome men as I remember from yesterday's dream. Fortunately I am not in that room I was before, those black curtains and walls, all of them  have turned in to dark blue. And the walls aren't exactly the same height it was before, most like they are slightly bent towards my side. I quickly stand up to make sure if they are real or not, I am not sure what I am seeing after what happened to me. OMG! I am still in the tent, It is the tent given to me and Sana. With a small smile I keep looking around to catch a glimpse of my bag and the sleeping bag at the corner of the tent. ' Thank God, I was really dreaming about vampires' I groan when I feel how refreshing it is to lift my arms and legs as I walk out of my tent to see if it is sill early in the morning. '! It is like 10 in the morning. What exactly happened to me to miss out everything?'
Mrs. Park keep staring at my gloomy face when I walk past her tent realising that I am going to get scolded by her for the nth time of this semester She already knows that I skipped the morning programme. 'I am going to punch my face if I ever happen to make the same mistake again like today'

"Naeha, you are late. Did you go to sleep pretty late last night? You even missed the morning event. Go and collect some wood if you are ready to start the day" Mrs. Park pushes me towards the jungle when she sees the cofusion and the hesitation in my eyes. Everything I planned to tell her doesn't come out of my throat at the moment. I shut my mouth after knowing i am not going to tell anything at all. This is really confusing and who wants to believe all of thiz ty things happened. I know it is weird and nonsense, but still when I remember that bloody eyes my legs go weak. ' What if I am suffering from a mental illness? Yah, you need to stop thinking about it right now before it really happens.' 
The forest is so deep that I don't want to go out there all alone in the day light.
'Aish, how childish I am to think that vampires do exist in the Earth. Naeha you are better than that stop thinking about nonsense and collect wood before I get scolded' I take of my jersey to knot it around my hips. It is not cold not hot either but the air seems weird as the jungle. I gather a few woods in to my hands which are really easy to find when they are sprawled  everywhere in the ground. 'Okay, now time to go back' I turn to the direction where our camp is but something feels different than it was before. It really confuse me that the oak  tree I passed is not there and the mushrooms which are never being there appeared along with the foot path. 
'Don't be afraid love, walk along the foot path. You will find the camp site' that honey voice from my dream appear with the wind howling like crazy. It is like I am the only one who can hear that soothing voice. Without even thinking about it more, I walk along the foot path to reach the camp. 

                       
                 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter