🔹Chapter 04🔹

🍃 In To The Woods 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I am late, please forgive me!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

 

A pair of red bloody eyes stares into mine, making a shiver run through my spine. No one tries to break the awkward silence, even I cannot bring my self to say something after what happened. 

"Um, Can y-"
"Foolish woman, what did you think? When you jump down, you will be safe from the animal and then you can die peacefully in the river? , you really need to get punished for your foolishness" His cold voice is making me gulp down what ever I had in my tongue. When I let out a sigh he grips my arms tightly before I try to break through from his grip. 'Aish, he is strong like a rock' I mumble quietly when I felt his hands loosen up a little so that I cannot feel any pain. 

"Let go" After few seconds passed I take the courage to look at him with a frown. Indeed like before he is giving me a cold glare. I part my mouth to take a deep breath and kick him in his shin, but as he knew what I am planing to do he holds my arms behind my back so i am trapped in his body. 

"YAH, I said let go of me, you are making it impossible to  breath" I struggle with my arms pinned to my back. I hear a chuckle behind my kidnapper, it is that tall guy who had a messy black hair.

"Soo, You see them? Aren't they so lovey-dovey? I wish If I have a woman like her so I can dominate her like nini does" The sound of his claps are really loud that I try to turn my head at his side so that I can give him my famous '' glare.
I feel something vibrating behind me and I realise that is my kidnapper laughing at my misery. 'Another ' I mumble to my self with frown.

"Chanyeol, You are an idiot and shut your before I sink you down in the river" It is really scary to look at the shorter boy with his eyes popping out like 2 glass balls. He is indeed scary and I might end up headless if I ever call him penguin. 

"Pretty girl, don't call him penguin and you will not just end up headless but in pieces" I feel my kidnapper's warm breath on my ears making my body jerk forward.

"Baby, stop moving or else I will really feed you to that wild boar" With a light peck on my ear he moves backward with me still trapped in his arms. We are all silent again, only the sound of the river can be hear from the place we are right now. Even if my ears are not sharp enough as those monsters, I am sure I heard the sound like a howl deep down from the woods. I turn my head to look at the men to see their reaction. I blink in surprise when I notice those bloody eyes from both of the shorter and the taller one. 'Vampires' the word spit out like poisonous from my lips, that my kidnapper turns my head towards him with so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter