🔸Chapter 03🔸

🍃 In To The Woods 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girls and Boys, You should start the research from here and end it when you get near the river. Do not cross the river no matter what happens, Got it? Our camp guide wil let you know about the rules here and the 1st one to finish the research will be rewarded tonight" Mrs. Park is giving us instruction about the project we planned before we come here. As we planned before we spilt into groups without complaining because we all want to end this camp soon and go back with our day today lives. Camping is fun but not when we are doing researches instead of having fun. Mrs. Park already talked with us about how we should behave after coming here and she was against the idea of hiking so, we dropped the whole idea of having fun. 

"Group No.1, you have to find about the herbal plants in the woods. If you collect informations of more than 50 herbals, you will be the winner but you must end it before others" Our Camp guide wants us to finish our research after collecting 50 herbals. That is going to be hard because even if we know about herbal plants we need to be in the woods and there are wild boars and wolves wandering looking for a prey. I hope we can end soon before others do. In my group I have my best friend, Sana and she is going to be my life savior because the rest of the group is boys and boys are worse than the wild animals. 

 

 

"Naeha, you gotta find the way to the end you are the leader after all. Make sure you find the right way to the river if not I have no idea what will happen to us" The boys start to complain even before we start the journey. How come they are tired when we are still waiting in the start line? I don't understand their way of thinking. God, this is going to be tiring as hell. Why the hell am I doing this right now? Mrs. Park shouldn't have put me in this state when I begged her not to give this leader post. 

"You stupid monsters don't start to wag your tails when we supposed to work hard this time. I am gonna sue you all if we fail in this" I collect the books and pens we need for our work and stuff them in to a bag nearby. As I always do I throw the bag at one of my teammates who were nagging in a corner without even thinking that all can hear his crowing. 

"Yah.........!?!" He rubs the spot which is really red after getting hit by the bag I threw. Stubborn, Crazy boy! He is supposed to be making plans for our research not nagging when we are about to start our work. I focus on the paper which was given to all the leaders. It says we need to bring few herbal plants and we need to fill those things with the information we get. Looks like we can win this time without tiring our selves but, I am not sure with the boys I have on my team. They are slackers when it comes to writing down things. Doesn't matter, I need to encourage them or may be give them a death note, um looks like the second option is the best. 


"Time starts. Team 1, Team 2, Team 3, Start your researches now! Comeback before 2 hours and don't forget the things you will be collecting in the woods, Okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter