🔸Chapter 01🔸

🍃 In To The Woods 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cold breez touches my exposed skin giving me shivers of fear. Darkness is spreading all around me, even if the rays of lights are peeking through the thick curtains.

"Wait, what?" That is when I got my senses back and feel the change of sight. It isn't the forest I walked in when I got my self in to a trouble. Now it is a huge room with a queen sized bed (where i am lying on) and the walls are decorated in black, giving somekind of strange feeling of fear. Indeed, what could expect more from a beast. 

"Beast?" I repeat my self as I remove the thick blanket to see if my clothes are still there with me. (Can't help it but what if the man is a byuntae) 

"Pfft" someone let out a deep chuckle, as my head turns in to the side of the wall. I couldn't breath for few seconds as I touch my chest to calm my racing heart beat. He is breathtakingly beautiful, those red cold eyes, messy black hair covering half of his eyes and his pale tan skin. Why is it so hot? Why is that beast even looking at me? It felt like i am in a love spell. It feels normal, like I did this before.  

"I know, it feels normal" Did he just read my mind? It is really out of blue when he let out another chuckle. I blink a few time and adjuts my eyes on him. His cold blood red eyes staring right through me, like he knew me for years. His eyes they are cold but gentle.

"18 years" He breathes in as he steps out of the spot he is standing. My eyes bore in to his back when he takes the chair from its original position and places it in front of me.

"I missed you" He turns to look at my eyes. I am dumb founded when his cold hand shot forward to take mine in his. I react quicly to flinch away from his touch. 

"Don't t-touch m-me" My words aren't clear with the dryness i feel in my lips.

"Sweetheart, I know you want me" with the faint light from the windows, I can see those plump lips of him (which are so inviting to have a taste) turning upwards to smile at my reaction. 

"I don't mind my love, you can stare at me more but, before that I need to explain everything" His smile looks familier, but i am sure i have never seen such beautiful man in my whole life. 

"I see, you are drowned to me" Why the heck does he read my mind all the time? I cannot think such ert things about someone like him, a beast. I dont even know where I am, I don't even know who is this man to begin with.

"W-where..." I stutter to make a sentence but his lips curls upwards in to a slight smirk. He is watching my every reaction, which are really funny I guess (TT) . No way, he is going to kill me now.

"You are in my mansion and I am not planning to kill a sweetheart like you. Let me play with you first, then you can decide how i should kill you" his warm breath tickles my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter