EPILOGUE

Black Sheep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EPILOGUE

 

The sky was an expanse of sapphire blue, dotted with feathery white clouds as the radiant rays of the sun shone brightly in the azure blue sky. People walking with under the bright sun enjoying the bright and sunny day. With own plans for the day.

Jisoo was settled in her couch, cross legs. In her office, the law firm, as the head of those lawyer with integrity.

The floor was made of wood but carpeted. Lights are all bright yet dimmable, have the choice to turn it off and just roll up the blinds that covers the glass wall of the place. The room was big one with three doors, one for the restroom, main door and for the storage so nothing seems cluttered. Walls have drapes and paintings, bought to some bidders from the West to reduce echo in the room. The desk is in the middle or the room instead of against a wall. There is a window overlooking a long distance to the mountain that allows her to relax. A comfortable reading chair near an artfully-concealed desk

Couch on the sides and center tables, coffee resting to it. Jennie's hand is busy playing with the cup of coffee. She was anxious. She doesn't know what to do nor say. She was lost to her own thoughts. And all the words she used to practiced for years were all gone.

"How have you been?" She asked carefully with words full of longing. A glance of two or three, but no answer was given yet, however she wait patiently just like she always did.

"The school is gone?" She asked another question rather than answering the first question that was given to her.

"Everything changed, you're a woman now but still have the dazzling beauty you had when we are high school." No questions were answered. It's a conversation between two people giving off statements and another question to answer the other.

Tired of looking at the cup Jennie look over the older woman. Bringing the coffee down she sat properly meeting the moon black eyes.

"What happened after I left?" She asked again. She was waiting for a real answer and not a vague one that Jisoo usually gives her. Everything changes in the aura that Jisoo gives. Way too differ from her old self. She look bright and happy. Jennie can clearly say.

"After you left, I was left waiting for you to comeback." She was speechless with the returned, especially now that words been stated with a longing voice and eyes.

"I was a prison again for three months on that basement. Irene help me out, but she was killed. For the very first time my dad set a foot inside that place. Asylum. I shot him in the shoulder with the gun that he used to kill Irene."

She was in horror hearing this, Irene is dead? What happened? How come she didn't know? She can't believe that Jisoo's dad can do that. She was sorry for Irene. The girl save Jisoo, while her? She did nothing. Jisoo sacrifice herself for her, and Irene so the same thing for Jisoo.

"With the money we hide the issue over the media and settle it with the jurisdiction of the court and authority. Your father helped me." Jisoo sip her cup of coffee. She smile, and Jennie doesn't know if her eyes and ears were playing with her.

"My f-father?" She asked, Jisoo nodded with a smile. She was so far from the Jisoo she know what back in that place. She look so sweet, and adorable.

"He told me that you are in Europe studying. You don't usually go home, and rare in years that he meet you. Only on some family gathering? I guess that' what I remember. Finally I was able to convince your sister and father to bring you." She continued. Jennie doesn't know what to say, and Jisoo take that as a signal to continue.

"I studied law and made the firm with the money that my mother have. Dad was in prison, sentence to death. My sister? She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter