Chapter 3

Black Sheep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

Jennie was on her trance of thought. Every pieces of information didn't failed to surprise her. Now she wonder if she have the same reason as Jisoo? If that' the case, why the school didn't treat her like they did to Jisoo. She want to ask those in charge in this place, but the statement of Jisoo keeps ringing on her head.

'If you want to be save, close your eyes and mouth.'

"What is really happening here?" Jennie asked no one. She suddenly remember the conversation of her father with this man.

"Oh I was really glad to finally meet you." Her father hug the man. She was on the kitchen and only seeing the back of the other man who is the same age as her father.

"Time passes by so fast." The other man stated. Jennie can see the sad smile in her father's lips.

"I know. Seems the things we did are all coming back." Her father replied.

"So the saying is really true." A sad replied came from the other man.

"How is she doing?" Mr. Kim asked. The man didn't answer and pause for a while.

"I don't know." The man answers with a shrug. Mr. Kim frown.

"Her sister is with her. Even I, still can't believe she did that. I don't have any choice." The man added. Jennie can say how frustrated the man is.

"People in the company keeps talking about Jennie." Jennie gasp hearing her name. She was getting nervous on what she will hear next.

"The whole family is fine with the whole thing, but we don't have any choice. If this continue BOD and share holders won't trust me anymore. I can't let the company disappear just like that. That was the company that my father work hard with." Her father added. Jennie find tears coming out from her eyes.

Her body was shaking, as she heard everything until the last part of the conversation. She was sad about all this thing, but she love her father so much that even it hurts she agreed. But as she enter that place she promised that she just want to forget the whole world outside that no one will ever understands her.

"You are in deep thought." Jennie stop walking, she was about to enter the gate of the 4th wing when a girl suddenly stop her because of such statement.

"I always see you around. I am on my senior year. I am Joy." The girl smile offering her hand. Jennie smile as she shook the other girl's hand.

"From what building are you in?" The girl asked. Jennie don't know if she will say the truth or what? But saying it won't hurt right?

"Building 4, 4th floor." She answered timidly. They are walking to the intersection between the four buildings.

"Building 4, 4th floor. You have own room or shared one with Jisoo?" The girl asked making Jennie stop and look at the other girl.

"Does everyone here knows that Jisoo is the only one who uses room at 4th floor?" Jennie asked. Joy smirk with the question.

"The building four consist of dance room, a chapel, music room, and the 4th floor is the only one which have room as place for occupancy. The three rooms are closed, and the only one open all for Jisoo to stay. She stay there since she went here." Seems Jennie find another person who can give her information. Compare to Chaeyoung and Lisa who are careful in giving their information this girl is almost giving her freely those informations.

"How did you know?" Jennie asked.

"I was in the 2nd wing when I was first year." Jennie stop she suddenly remember what Lisa and Chaeyoung told her about the room assignment.

"This dorm is divided by 4. The first wing is where all smart person in this school is place." Jennie doesn't know it have something to do with that. She suddenly remember how great Jisoo's grade is.

"If you're thinking of Jisoo being on 4th wing, what you did outside will always prevail over of what you did here." Chaeyoung answered making Lisa nodded as an agreement with the statement.

"2nd wing is for those who have minor things done outside. Most persons in 1st wing have minor issues outside too. If you have classmate from 3rd and 4th wing we are being careful in asking because we know topics are sensitive especially those from 4th wing. So we respect you if you don't want to tell us." Lisa added. Jennie nodded still vaguely intrigued if what she did is really that worst

"3rd wing mostly consists of students from 1st and 2nd wing who always failed in class. If you failed in one subject automatically on that period you will be transferred to 3rd wing. 3rd wing students can be place back to the 1st and 2nd wing if they excel in class again or for the first time. Same thing with 1st and 2nd be transfer in 3rd and worst in 4th." Jennie suddenly felt that even in this place there is a discrimination.

"Sadly, persons who was transferred in 4th wing can't leave the place anymore especially those who admitted here that place on that wing. I was really shock that they give Kim Jisoo a roommate this time. I heard that she never had one from the start." Lisa explained. Jennie was wondering too why.

"Most of the person in 4th wing have same reasons why place there." Chaeyoung ended it, making Jennie curious of what could that be specific reason.

"But I was transferred here after one period. I failed four subjects. I should be transferred in 3rd, but that night they saw me trying to escape the place. I was transferred here. I heard that there is a girl Kim Jisoo from the 4th building. Students are always talking about her especially the seniors. Jisoo never leave the room. Ms. Taeyeon and Ms. Sandara will bring food to her every now and then. I failed more times, so I became the same batch as Jisoo. We are not classmates because Jisoo is place in the section 1 together with those with highest grade. She often top the exams making others frustrated about it." Joy explained with a smile as if reminiscing things.

"Wait maybe you heard that only Jisoo uses the 4th building right? This is a secret that only first batch know. We have this rules of not telling it to others." Joy lean in to whisper something to Jennie. The girl was all shock hearing this thing.

"Is that true?" Joy nodded.

"I heard your conversation with your friends during lunch." Jennie's eyes widen. Joy laugh as she hand an envelope to Jennie. "Go open it when you are in your room. Cancel the plan with your friends. Make sure Jisoo won't see it. I don't know how she will react." Joy added. Jennie get the envelope an put it in her bag.

They reach the intersection when Joy wave goodbye. Jennie walk a little further when Joy suddenly yell her name.

"Don't go to building 4 restroom. That is a forbidden place." Joy shouted and walk away. Another information was given to her. It seems that she don't need to go to library anymore. She have the information given by a girl name Joy.

Now she wonder what does the girl even need that she is helping her. Jennie believes that information inside this place is not given freely.

 

"Jennie." Jennie immediately hide the papers. Jisoo close the sliding door.

"You seems surprised that I am here." Jisoo chuckles as she removes her shoes. Jennie chuckles awkwardly. She don't know what to react. She don't know what will happen if Jisoo saw those papers she was hiding.

"Where were you?" Jennie asked because they didn't eat together for today. She leave the school not knowing where Jisoo i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter