Chapter 4

Black Sheep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

Jennie saw Chaeyoung standing by the window, she signed the girl to enter the place already, but Chaeyoung glare at her. Jennie wonders why the girl is acting odd.

"Chaeng!" Jennie call out, trying to get the other girl's attention.

"Miss Kim, you are inside the room." Jennie was startled by the voice of her professor. She shut , and look around.

There her classmates glaring at her. Jennie feel intimidated, she look at her side and see Jisoo looking at her too. Compare to others Jisoo's look is different.

"You are a disappointment Jennie." The words disappointment keeps ringing in her ear. Jennie was getting frustrated. This is too much for her.

"Jennie."

She open her eyes and see Jisoo looking at her.

"Are you ok?" Another concerned voice. Jennie nodded. She fell asleep in class again.

These past few days she keeps having bad dreams. Jisoo was always there, and also some of her friends here.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." She mumble. Jisoo smile, while squeezing her hands.

"Let's meet later at lunch."

"Why? Where are you going?" Jennie asked, she doesn't want to let Jisoo go.

"I'll just have to settle some stuffs. I'll be back." Jisoo ruffled her hair and smile. Then Jisoo sneak out of the room.

Jennie sigh watching her back. Jennie have the idea where Jisoo could be. She know the girl is meeting Irene again.

"What the heck is with that girl that she can't let go of her? Damn because she really look like her ex?" Jennie stand up leaving the room.

 

Jennie reach the fourth floor, and she see the door in the rooftop hang open. She peek to it and see Irene on the railing. The girl seems on titanic while Jisoo is just standing beside her and watching the girl's face.

"Joohyun." Jisoo mumble.

"Hmm?" The girl answers without looking at Jisoo.

"I want you to completely let go." There is a pause. Irene look at her with a serious face. Jennie doesn't know if it's right to be there. She know that it wasn't a good thing to listen to someone's conversation, but she can't help it.

"Stop giving ty idea." Irene move down and sat on the floor. Jisoo was still standing looking at Irene.

"But I am ready." Jisoo admit. Irene look at her, the girl stand up meeting Jisoo's face.

"How can you say you are? Have you ever think of it? You don't know what could happen here." Irene's tone is high. Her face shows that she doesn't like Jisoo's idea.

"I knows I already decided. I know the consequences, but of all people I know that you will understand."

"You know what my sister might think? Have you consider that Jisoo?" Jisoo's face changes with the mention of the name. Jennie doesn't know what the two talking about, but she listen their silently.

"Don't bring her name here. This is not about Seulgi." Jisoo was mad, it was visible on her tone and face. Also the way she held Irene. Irene chuckles as she look back at Jisoo pulling her hand away from the grip.

"Really? Isn't her was the reason why both of us here? Have you forgotten?" Irene chuckles again with those devilish smile.

"Shut up! It was your choice to go here!" A hands land on Jisoo's cheeks. Jennie gasp on what she just see. Jisoo held he reddened cheeks.

"You know my reason! Because I am damn in love with you Kim Jisoo. I can do everything for you." Those eyes shows that she was mad, yet in pain. She pull Jisoo and rest her head on the other girl's shoulder.

"Then..." Jisoo meets Irene eyes. The girl cup her face and Jisoo wasn't able to finish her words, Irene captured her lips. Jennie gasp hiding herself. She just can't watch it. Her heart is aching with the thought. She can't believe that behind that door was her love her life kissing another girl.

Jennie run down the stair. She don't know where she will go. She run looking fir place. Letting her feet bring her wherever. Then she end up in the restroom. Jennie look at herself by the mirror. Tears running down her fave.

She was looking at herself in the mirror. She don't know so much about Jisoo and it's hurting her. She loves someone she barely know.

It damn hurt that the other one is hiding so much things for her like she doesn't deserves to be trusted.

Jennie's eyes landed on the closed door of the cubicle. Jennie tried opening the door. She was desperate, if Jisoo won't tell her she will do it in her way.

"Open this damn door!" Jennie shouted in frustration as she tried opening the door again and again.

"Jennie!!" Just like the other day here is Jisoo standing at the door. The girl pull her out of the room.

"What are you doing here?! I told you we wil.."

"What the heck is damn special about that Bae Joohyun that you are spending most of your time with her?!" Jisoo look at her, Jisoo was looking for a word to say. Jennie push her away. The girl was crying hard, and Jisoo never see the girl like this.

"You keep hindering me of knowing something! I said I will wait, but Jisoo how long? My curiosity is killing me. Don't I deserve to be trusted?! Are you just playing with me?! What the heck am I to you!? Damn it!" Jennie was hitting her chest.

"Jennie hear me out."

"No! What is inside that damn door Kim Jisoo?!!" Jennie yell as she push Jisoo away again. Jisoo's back hit the wall, and Jennie was looking at her. Waiting for her answer. It take minutes but it seems Jisoo won't say anything so she look away.

Jisoo was controlling herself. Her hand was ball in fist.

"Where the heck you get those envelopes?!" Jisoo yell making Jennie look at her. Jennie wipe her tears.

"W-what?"

"Don't act like you don't know. I know you are doing research about me! You know if you can't wait then don't. Don't pretend that you understands!" This is too much for Jennie. She can't believe this. It seems Jisoo was turning the table and now she was the one who is mad.

"You know what? Maybe I let my feelings drive me. Maybe we don't deserve to be together. I shouldn't have got together with you. I shouldn't have be friended with you! Fix yourself first, and if you think that we can give it a try tell me. But for now let just call it quits. I can't love someone who don't even know what love is. Maybe you are just the Jisoo that other was telling. A heartless person who knows nothing and deserves nothing!" With that Jennie left leaving Jisoo. The older girl was left standing by the hallway. She watch Jennie left.

Unbeknown to her Jisoo for the first time cried again because of her broken heart.

 

Days turns into week, its been a while already. Jennie tried hard to ignore those side glances, those sigh, those little tug in the older girl's lips.

She tried hard ignoring the girl. She walk up early than usual, so she can leave before Jisoo can even wake up. She will sleep early before Jisoo could come back. She usually eat with Chaeyoung and Lisa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter