New Friends

You Light Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina felt extremely guilty that she made you cry like this, so she offered her to stay the place at her dorm for the night. you was too tired and deflated that she just took the offer. As they opened the door of the dorm and walked inside, the Twice members whipped their head around and their face contorted into a disgusted manner. 

"What the are you doing here?!" Jeongyeon stomped towards you. "Haven't you done enough? You practically ruined our careers and made Mina a drug addict!"

Jeongyeon pulled her hand back and swung it forward with power, the punch landing right on you's jaw. She groaned as she stumbled backwards and collided with the wall. Mina who had her eyes widen, quickly shoved Jeongyeon away and helped you stand up.

"S-She didn't force me!" Mina explained frantically. "I did it by myself!"

"Jesus Mina, when are you going to stop taking the blame for everything she does?!" Momo rolled her eyes. 

"She was the one who made me quit!"

A prolonged silence made the atmosphere tense. Mina cupped you's jaw and inspected the purple bruise forming on her jaw. She let out a heavy sigh and faced her members.

"I-I'm sorry, for everything I did." Mina apologised timidly. "I'll make it up to you guys somehow, just..please don't hurt you. She didn't do anything."

Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo and Jihyo crossed their arms with their eyebrows raised but the younger members just tugged at their sleves.

"Give you a chance unnie.." Dahyun pleaded at Sana who instantly melted into a puddle of love. 

"Yeah, you is only trying to help Mina." Tzuyu Momo's arm, hoping to calm her down. 

Nayeon had also pleaded to give the two a chance. Seeing their members so passionate and desperate about it, they had no choice but to forgive Mina and you. 

"Fine but if you stuff up this chance, we're never going to let Mina near you again." Jeongyeon poked you's shoulder harshly before passing her, pushing her shoulder purposely. 

"I'll sleep on the couch I guess." you muttered. 

"N-No, what if you slept with me in my bed." Mina turned to Jihyo. "Can she?"

"I don't think there's enough room, we already have four other people in the room." Jihyo tried not to sound too rude, but it was true.

"It's fine Mina, the couch will do." you didn't want to cause a hassle for the group since she was the one bunking at their place. 

Mina nodded and got out the spare blanket and a pillow for you. She thanked the girl and curled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter