Rebel

You Light Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all so much for the kind comments and upvote but I do want to clarify that I didn't say that you had confessed to Mina in the second chapter. I believe that I said that she didn't remember confessing but thank you for notifying me and I hope you will continue to support me ^^ thank you!

Mina and you walked down the street hand in hand with some young teenagers staring at the two. Some believed that they were only close friends while some others speculated that the two might be in a relationship and made you feel uncomfortable. Luckily for her, Mina was there to calm her down, telling her to ignore them and focus on her. Eventually too many people recognised Mina and consistently asked for a picture of autograph that it annoyed you, so she took off her facemask and placed it on Mina. The scent of you's natural smell with a hint of cigarette entered Mina's nose every time she inhaled, and she honestly liked it. 

"Mina, are you hungry?" you asked as they walked towards a Japanese restaurant. 

"Mhmm." Mina nodded and the two entered the restaurant. 

Mina's eyes sparkled as she absorbed the smell of food that wafted out of the kitchen. The atmosphere and furniture definitely made Mina feel nostalgic and made her feel like she was back in Japan with her friends and family.

"Table for two please." you's manners were exceptionally polite considering how hostile she is in school.

The waiter led the two to a secluded booth and handed them their menus. Mina and you scanned the menu and choosing carefully. you was relatively quick to decide but it was another thing for Mina. She was in a conflict with herself, not knowing whether she should get the rice with cheese donkatsu or tempura udon. 

"We'll get both." you suddenly spoke up.

"Alright, thank you." The waiter took the menus back and walked back to the kitchen to deliver the orders.

"What?!" Mina squealed. "Why did you order two?"

"You took too long." you smiled and then added, "I was going to die of starvation."

Mina pursed her lips and felt a hand slithering under the table. you's hand rested on top of Mina's and she leaned in, placing a soft kiss on Mina's cheeks. Mina rested her head on you's shoulder as they waited patiently for their food to come. 

 

"Here you go, one okonomiyaki, one tempura udon and one rice with cheese donkatsu." The waiter recalled the order as he placed it on the table. 

He walked away and Mina pulled down her face mask, picking up the chopsticks and diving into the food. A squeal escaped as she cherished the flavour and textures in . She hadn't had authentic Japanese food in a long time.

"Good?" you mumbled.

"Mhmm!!" Mina's eyes curved into crescents and you giggled, happy to see Mina so happy. 

 

 

After the meal, you had paid for it before Mina even had a chance to open her purse and was now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter