Aggressive

You Light Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No! I want to stay with you!" 

you was surprised at the sudden outburst but felt warm. A small smile spread across her face as you slung her arm around MIna's shoulder and started to walk towards the door. 

"Come on Mina, you're friends will be worried sick." you reasoned. "You don't want them to be worried right?"

Mina shook her head and you pulled her mask back up,

"Then let's go." 

The two walked down the stairs, and Mina felt disappointed when you pulled her arm away from her shoulders and went back to her old habits. A fan who was obsessing over Mina a bit too much annoyed you, so she kicked him to the ground and brushed her legs as if he was dirty. you kept her distance with Mina trailing a few meters behind. 

"Yah, Myoui. Hurry up." you scowled. 

Mina jogged besides you and kept her head low, only greeting a few fans who spoke to her. As they came to a halt at their classroom, you slammed the door open and walked inside. 

"Tch, why are you still with that lost cause?" A boy scoffed. 

you peered to the boy who said it and walked towards him. Her black mask hid her expression and he began to back away into the wall. 

"Say that again." you snarled, her eyebrows creasing as her hand made its way to the students neck. 

you dug her nails into his neck and started squeezing tightly, pushing all the air out of his lungs. He started to flail around like a fish on dry land as she repeated herself again.

"I said, say that again." 

Mina grabbed you's arm and shook her. 

"you! Let him go!" 

you glared at her, losing her grip on the student's neck. you threw him down and towered over Mina, pressing her hand next to Mina. you pulled Mina's tie and placed her lips near Mina's ear before she whispered.

"I hope you remember who's giving orders to who." you warned. "You belong to me."

you released her grip on the tie and slunked her way back to her seat, pulling out a cigarette. Mina frowned and sat next to you.

"You told me you'll reduce your smoking." Mina reminded you and went to pull the cigarette out of her lips. 

A small, angry grumble made her way out of you's mouth. 

"Give me your shoulder." you demanded. 

Mina's face heated up as you leaned her head against her shoulder and shut her eyes, wanting to get as much sleep as possible. Other students kept mum as Mina just looked at you with love and care in her eyes. 

"Do you think Mina-chan likes that delinquent?" Momo's face scrunched up.

"Probably..." Jihyo replied. "...I don't know why though."

The eight girls had gathered in a small group, staring at the two girls. Unknown to the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter